• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

What did you do to your N today ?

Installed this finally so far so good car feels like it pulls stronger and smoother however there is quite a noticeable increase in NVH when pulling out in first gear. Supposedly as it breaks in it gets better so I will keep you posted. Just as a FYI for anyone looking to install this Boomba doesn’t include torque specs or instructions on the website or with the mount. So I reached out to them and was told the back two bolts mounted to the subframe get torqued between 45-50ft lbs and the other two get 80-90 ft lbs. 5FAF3101-66D2-43BE-B9E1-4FD6EB2998C1.jpeg354C7F76-EF2F-48DF-809D-E8253E519D42.jpeg

Have been using same seats almost one year but now I made decision to make some changes inside of car too. So I ordered new seats + day after tomorrow car should come back from interior workshop with some Alcantara accents ;)

Street only hard cornering no understeer at the limit. Going to need more neg camber for the track. Running out of tire.

Attachments

• 20190819_173709_compress98.jpg
    20190819_173709_compress98.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: 1FastStagea
Street only hard cornering no understeer at the limit. Going to need more neg camber for the track. Running out of tire.
Lol should see my sidewalls I literally have chunks of rubber missing from the 245s and I’m also running dual camber bolts maxed out

Lol should see my sidewalls I literally have chunks of rubber missing from the 245s and I’m also running dual camber bolts maxed out
The tires shown have less than 200 street miles. I couldn't see me chewing them up any more on the street without hooning it. As I said I was at the limit not past it. But it is clearly evident that I will need neg camber for track work. What tires are you running? How much camber with two bolts? Whiteline?

The tires shown have less than 200 street miles. I couldn't see me chewing them up any more on the street without hooning it. As I said I was at the limit not past it. But it is clearly evident that I will need neg camber for track work. What tires are you running? How much camber with two bolts? Whiteline?
If I remember correctly about 2.5° of camber front and 2.0° rear. I’d have to dig up my print out and dual KCA414s and DWS06

Last edited:
Reactions: LateralGrip
If I remember correctly about 2.5° of camber front and 2.0° rear. I’d have to dig up my print out and dual KCA414s and DWS06

there's no way your bolts are maxed out at -2.5* front camber... I saw -3.5 with mine maxed out. I'd check your installation configuration of the washers/bolts again, it's very easy to set them up incorrectly with these bolts. The first time I put mine in and tried to adjust them, I got only slightly more camber than stock lol.

What do you think about the DSW06?

Yes i have 2x Sportster CS in my I30 :) its so much better.
I want these!!!!! How was installation? Brackets and so forth. Is height adjustable? I have the stick seat all the way down...

Yes i have 2x Sportster CS in my I30 :) its so much better.

Curious about your harness setup. Seeing as you don't have a roll cage or harness bar, where are the upper straps attached to? Also what solution did you use for the side ones?

there's no way your bolts are maxed out at -2.5* front camber... I saw -3.5 with mine maxed out. I'd check your installation configuration of the washers/bolts again, it's very easy to set them up incorrectly with these bolts. The first time I put mine in and tried to adjust them, I got only slightly more camber than stock lol.
I may even be running 3° I forgot to pull my sheets last night. But I’m pretty sure I had them set up right and they were maxed out. When we aligned it cause anymore movement resulted in the number going backwards.