I just made an account to let you and others know that I was told by SXTH in a email that a ECU tune probably will be released by the end of this year at the earliest IF no road block occurs. LAP3 kinda said the same thing except they're kinda more secretive. N75 also said hopefully by the end of the year.any update yet?
Who knows. SXTH did make a post confirming a hybrid turbo in the making for these in a N-line community group which was very unexpected.Hmm… to be honest ‘by the end of the year’ is a pretty open time scale and doesn’t suggest to me that they are working on it yet.
I don't think that forte wagon that unfortunately is not available here in the USA has the 1.6T smartstream engine. I don't think any of the kia forte GTs have a smartstream engine right now.Kia 1- Junday 0
Why?
Different ECU version from i20n, they still can't repro the i20nFuck... Kia 1- Junday 0
Why?
Yes, the new Kia’s have the 1.6T Smart Stream engine. Won’t do any good for the i20N. It uses a different ECU.I don't think that forte wagon that unfortunately is not available here in the USA has the 1.6T smartstream engine. I don't think any of the kia forte GTs have a smartstream engine right now.
What an embarrassing exchange of conversations.NO, I get it mate. You want it to be as you think it is. NOT as it is.
It's like you commenting to; SXTH ELEMENT cracked open an i20N ECU. First off, Hyundai doesn't sell the i20N in the US. They have no reason to (logically speaking) because they can't get an i20N to dyno or test on. SXTH ELEMENT is a US company only. They develop aftermarket parts for domestic US market, because they have access to them. They do not develop and supply parts ot tunes for the rest of the world. Nor are they a licensed to do so.
I get it mate, really well!
I own a VN and have since it inception. I like talking and sharing anything about the N-Performance cars in general and offer all sorts of information available to everyone. I'm an enthusiast!
Maybe you need to wait until you have actual hands on an i20N before becoming an expert? In your mind, I may be wasting your time but I share what I know with everyone regardless of which N-Performance model they own and drive.
Your commentary has gone beyond productive, to ad hominem and circular. Next up is abusive, which is where you're now headed. So, we're done!![]()
This is reply I got from them posted on this thread earlier.I just made an account to let you and others know that I was told by SXTH in a email that a ECU tune probably will be released by the end of this year at the earliest IF no road block occurs. LAP3 kinda said the same thing except they're kinda more secretive. N75 also said hopefully by the end of the year.
I drive an Elantra N-line (I30 N-line sedan) 1.6T DCT smartstream.
Also, N75 MOTORSPORTS cracked the ECU last year and started development of the kefico CPEG3.20.1 ECU since December 2022.
The ECU for the I20N should be the same. At least that's what I hope because it's the same exact engine just tuned a tad differently.

"Elantra N-Line" ... "has the same turbocharger as the i20N"This is reply I got from them posted on this thread earlier.
I was told Q2 of this year by SXTH.Hello, do we have any news regarding the ecu remapping? I'm starting to think we'll never be able to do it.
I guess I will just have to keep waiting for the great day they unlock the ecuNahh. No real remap for sure, as the car with only a parallel box exceeds 220 on dyno. A real remap could raise the power to close 240 ps and with very nice power curves.