i got the 5800x its a great cpu! - just waiting for a replacement for the 1080ti![]()
Its all so much better than the i7-3770 I was on before
i got the 5800x its a great cpu! - just waiting for a replacement for the 1080ti![]()
It will be worth the wait I think!Just placed my order for a White manual Facelift with N Light Seats. 14 weeks wait time though![]()
It will be worth the wait I think!
Have you tried motorline Hyundai Worcester they had a few left when I got mine recently?I hope so because my Fiesta ST goes on Monday so I'm sharing my wife's Puma until the i30N arrives. I think they were a bit optimistic with the delivery dates though, most dealers I've spoken to have said 6 months wait.
Have you tried motorline Hyundai Worcester they had a few left when I got mine recently?
I did. I was trying to work out a deal with them but they couldn't even get close to the deal I got elsewhere so I'll just have to wait.
I find this really wierd. Hyundai unveiled the i20N and I30N first in Australia and stated you guys would receive it first.Well, it's supposedly "release day" here in Australia, and I am yet to hear anything from my dealer. I presume no one else has been contacted yet?
View attachment 17507View attachment 17508
I find this really wierd. Hyundai unveiled the i20N and I30N first in Australia and stated you guys would receive it first.
Fast foward to now, Europe already has both i30N and i20N on the road, but not in Australia![]()
I will belive when I get the call!Well, it's supposedly "release day" here in Australia, and I am yet to hear anything from my dealer. I presume no one else has been contacted yet?
View attachment 17507View attachment 17508
The guy I was speaking to told me after the initial batch they're only made to orderI was speaking to a dealer on Friday (in the UK), after the initial delivery batch (maybe 100 or so cars?) there’s no future build dates available yet, so it looks like stock is going to be tight for a while.
The guy I was speaking to told me after the initial batch they're only made to order
Yep, but there’s no scheduled factory dates in the system going forward at the moment (according to him). Allegedly Hyundai are having a two week shut down in Korea due to lack of certain parts.
ordered my i30n dct pb on 23/06, got a phone call today from dealership to say car arrives with them on 27/07 (uk)
ordered my i30n dct pb on 23/06, got a phone call today from dealership to say car arrives with them on 27/07 (uk)...............................sorry you guys, I was hoping he'd tell me there were big delays so I could cancel order as very unsure I've bought the right car for me, I just bought for the look when I saw one over a year ago, I thought that's my next car, maybe too much of a driver's car for me? I'm a boring low mileage, slow driver.