• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
145633847_333762644555771_3736805431978746281_n.jpg
145667013_125325879463014_973762322213095373_n.jpg
drillslot-r1-carbon-geomet-brake-2rotors-pads.jpg

If you are buying these I highly suggest buying them directly from R1Concepts. They have a lot of 15-30% discount codes and will be much cheaper. They are also $80 more expensive for blank rotors and pads on socals website

I'm not purchasing them for myself. They're displayed for those who are interested. I know who R1 concepts are thank you. I always post new items for VN owners to see. If you look back thru the thread you'll be able to see this.

Got the ducts from Udo @ NeX. Was a slow boat to China type shipment. These the same brake ducts as used on
the Audi, you can purchase state side.
IMG_1190.jpegIMG_1189.jpeg
Depending upon if they fit the rear of the car, I may have a set for sale shortly.

Reactions: newbtostandard
By the way, the part number for the brake ducts if anyone is interested are;

8VO 407 811 front left
8V0 407 812. front right

By the way, the part number for the brake ducts if anyone is interested are;

8VO 407 811 front left
8V0 407 812. front right
Just to confirm. You are saying those Audi ducts fit on the rear control arms of the Veloster N?
Also the front control arms from factory already come with a brake duct right?

Edit 1: fixed - I wront front instead of rear initially.

Just to confirm. You are saying those Audi ducts fit on the rear control arms of the Veloster N?
Also the front control arms from factory already come with a brake duct right?

Edit 1: fixed - I wront front instead of rear initially.
May work on the rear with longer zip ties. I don't know yet, as I haven't tried to fit them. There maybe some modification needed but I'll know better once there in place. I've got a lot of things going at the moment that I'm taking my time with so as not to mess them up.

The front lower cross members have a small formed bolt on air ducts but not significant enough for sustained high speed operation IMO. I'll see once they are mounted and temps are taken at the source and compared.

it's been cold here and the garage is equally. So when it warms up I'll be back finishing up all the additional modifications. I was able to get the Forge Motorsport Oil Cooler project finished and back off to them this past month. So, it will be online fairly soon as well.
240f9ade887905f2162670e254c545cf

Last edited:
Reactions: newbtostandard
May work on the rear with longer zip ties. I don't know yet, as I haven't tried to fit them. There maybe some modification needed but I'll know better once there in place. I've got a lot of things going at the moment that I'm taking my time with so as not to mess them up.

The front lower cross members have a small formed bolt on air ducts but not significant enough for sustained high speed operation IMO. I'll see once they are mounted and temps are taken at the source and compared.

It's been cold here and the garage is equally. So, when it warms up I'll be back finishing up all the additional modifications. I was able to get the Forge Motorsport Oil Cooler project finished and back off to them this past month. So, it will be online fairly soon as well.
240f9ade887905f2162670e254c545cf
The VN brake ducts are really small about 7" long and 2-2.5" high and are held on by two short bolts. They don't have a big enough air scoop to really provide much in the way of increased air flow. There is only one small horizontal tab nearer the rotor that will actually catch the air and funnel it to the brake rotor. They're plastic and I'm removing them all to gather, in place of the RS3 duct which are much bigger and scoop more air. The picture makes the look rather big but they aren't, just the opposite.
IMG_1196.jpeg

IFX Hyundai I30 n, Brake Master Cylinder Stopper on the way;
hyundaii30nMasterCylinderStoppertopisoView_1024x1024@2x.jpg
hyundaii30nMasterCylinderStoppercloseupfullisoView_1024x1024@2x.jpg
hyundaii30nMasterCylinderStopperBackisoView_1024x1024@2x.jpg
hyundaii30nMasterCylinderStopperFrontView_1024x1024@2x.jpg
hyundaii30nMasterCylinderStoppercloseuptopisoView_1024x1024@2x.jpg

• Improves brake pedal feel, giving you better performance and response whilst braking.
  • Provides extra structural support and reinforcement to the firewall.
  • Firewall deflection happens in all vehicles.
  • Reduces firewall deflection from the heavy force applied from braking.

• Love
Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
IFX Hyundai I30 n, Brake Master Cylinder Stopper on the way;
hyundaii30nMasterCylinderStoppertopisoView_1024x1024@2x.jpg
hyundaii30nMasterCylinderStoppercloseupfullisoView_1024x1024@2x.jpg
hyundaii30nMasterCylinderStopperBackisoView_1024x1024@2x.jpg
hyundaii30nMasterCylinderStopperFrontView_1024x1024@2x.jpg
hyundaii30nMasterCylinderStoppercloseuptopisoView_1024x1024@2x.jpg

• Improves brake pedal feel, giving you better performance and response whilst braking.
  • Provides extra structural support and reinforcement to the firewall.
  • Firewall deflection happens in all vehicles.
  • Reduces firewall deflection from the heavy force applied from braking.

Link pls, and how much did it cost? :D