• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Drag to reposition cover
  • Wagner Intercooler: Cold air for the summer. Installing on saturday together with @Bu11eT [Link]
KqCkackl.jpg

c'mon don't spoil the surprise 😆 , I try to get some Nudelsalat organized just for you 😁

• Custom 90mm Downpipe /w 200 cpsi HJS Cat by MotorKrep
    (incl. GPF Inlet-increase to 90mm)

What could i say, you must hear it in real, more aggressive and dirty. You can really feel that the turbo got less back pressure and performs much better at higher speeds. Only difference to @Bu11eT down pipe, i decided to put one extra v-band clamp between flex pipe and GPF for future modifications.​

Last edited:
  • Compact Dual Port BOV by Turbosmart: No plastic shit with rubber seal. Better responsiveness and for the fanboys a clear pressure drop sound. I will test it for some days in "Valve to Atmosphere" but i will change it to "plump-back" cause i dont like this sound and only want the benefits of the adjustable valve. [Link]

Last edited:
You need changed the boost solenoid as well, if you haven’t already done so. Either a MAC or Pierburg to better control over pressure .release.