• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Drag to reposition cover
  • Changed completely the interieur lights to LED. The Lights of the back bank were pain in the ass because i got a pano and the original light were soldered. So i grabbed the soldering iron and changed it. I used 5050 SMD LED neutral white [Link] . The rest of the interieur lights were just a plug and play set. [Link]

Hey Wolf, I also changed the interieur lights in my pano hatch. Only the warm white fond lights still are on the ToDo list. Here I could use some advice. I unmounted the light elements and tried to dissemble them to reach the LED on the circuit board but I was a little bit scared to break something. Is there a trick to get the casing of the board?

• Flex Pipe: It's a completely different ball game. The sound is really incredible, even when the engine is cold he is much more "talking" and begins to bang in lower RPM's [Link]
Hi there,

so the flex pipe apparently changes the exhaust tone?

Cause I’ve heard a lot of different opinions regarding that one and I’m curious if there’s a noticeable change in terms of sound.
Cheers

• Alcantara belt lock sleeves: Nice style, cheap and a good protection against scratches
FBpsMhll.jpg

Last edited:
I will try to post all conversations chronologically but i can't promise :)

• One of my first things were to remove the badges and keep only the "N"
  • Found no older picture, here is the Hyundai/N Badge already foiled.

• Changed completely the interieur lights to LED. The Lights of the back bank were pain in the ass because i got a pano and the original light were soldered. So i grabbed the soldering iron and changed it. I used 5050 SMD LED neutral white [Link] . The rest of the interieur lights were just a plug and play set. [Link]

• License Plate Lights: Just take a small screwdriver put them out and connect the new ones. Finished. Very simple but a bit expensive. The result is perfect (sry for the dirty license plate :p). [Link]

Dear Wolf,

I am the car owner from Hong Kong and I would like to change to the white led for the rear seat interior. is it easy to take out the LED board by heat three iron only? thank you.