• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Drag to reposition cover
  • Custom Steering Wheel [Link]
- blue stitches​
- blue 12 o'clock marking​
- top/down Alcantara​
- left/right perforated leather​
- reinforced thumb rests​
​
​
really cool: saw a few of these from different eastern markets. as I'm really tempted: How is the finish? What's the feeling compared to stock? How is the installation?
 
really cool: saw a few of these from different eastern markets. as I'm really tempted: How is the finish? What's the feeling compared to stock? How is the installation?
I payed 250€ and for this price, the finish is really good. Feeling on the sides is more grippy and the Alcantara on top and buttom smooth. Installation is pretty easy. I think everyone who is technically experienced can do that. But be careful, in Germany, you are not allowed to remove the air bag by your own.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mr Peach
  • Armrest:
Finally my moveable armrest from Poland arrived. Its used but in a very good condition. Actually, the part goes to the saddler anyway to have it covered with alcantara. The armrest is from a i30 premium model (84660-G4100)​
​
​
​
Can it fit to a non sliding armrest? Is that what you're trying to upgrade?