• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

The i30N hits New Zealand - All Black ;)

I30NFastback2020

Apr 1, 2020
New Zealand
Nice one, did you purchase the one from Greenlane Hyundai?
I'll wave out and yell 'snap'...😁, mines shadow grey too.
I purchased from Manukau Hyundai, they hurried it from the ports as I had a test drive booked - I initially wanted the Hatchback but when I saw the Fastback I instantly fell in love haha. I’ll be on the look out for your Shadow Grey one too then!

Reactions: R Veloster N

IMLAYT

Jan 31, 2020
Auckland
I purchased from Manukau Hyundai, they hurried it from the ports as I had a test drive booked - I initially wanted the Hatchback but when I saw the Fastback I instantly fell in love haha. I’ll be on the look out for your Shadow Grey one too then!
We got ours from Winger Pukekohe in October, we held out for the fastback once we heard they were coming in, the first shipment was just 6 vehicles.
Initially only 1 black, 1 white and 4 Shadow Grey came in, I think.
Was yours on a second shipment or part of the first?

I30NFastback2020

Apr 1, 2020
New Zealand
We got ours from Winger Pukekohe in October, we held out for the fastback once we heard they were coming in, the first shipment was just 6 vehicles.
Initially only 1 black, 1 white and 4 Shadow Grey came in, I think.
Was yours on a second shipment or part of the first?
Second shipment I think as mine had only been in the country for 2 weeks before ending up with the dealer for my test drive, dealer told me that I’d have one of the first ten fastbacks into the country 😁 apparently there is another shipment currently on the way and the dealer told me that there were no fastbacks in the shipment so I was lucky that I was able to grab the one I got as no guarantee on a next shipment