• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

The i30N hits New Zealand - All Black ;)

car rally

Nov 19, 2018
Waihi New Zealand
Hi Peter and Car rally, good to see you.
I also have one of those 14 x PD Ns in the country.
Mine is a Performance Blue one.
View attachment 4060P
View attachment 4060From Auckland.
Mine in white

Attachments

suwrc

Aug 30, 2018
Auckland
That Polar White colour is such a nice one for sure.
I like your number plate haha. I am also considering to grab a custom plate soon.

It would be really awesom if all NZ owners of i30Ns and Stingers gather together and tackle those challenging windy roads of NZ.

suwrc

Aug 30, 2018
Auckland
N car coffee meetup was what I was thinking too.
Sounds great. Shall we target early December for a meetup if you guys are available?
Maybe we can line up our Ns at a beach or something and have a nice group photo of our Ns

@ InsanateePrawn:
Haha, that was when I was purposely doing a few loops (northshore --> helensville --> westgate ---> ponsonby --> northshore) to complete engine break-in.
Managed to cover 1,200km in 2 days. It was painful since the "N" button was right there but I forced myself to stick to "Normal" mode and below 3000rpm.

@car rally:
That euro styled plate looks stunning. I am thinking to get the same one but with a kiwi bird printed on the left hand side.
I might be able to come and visit. Are you doing a track day at Hampton Downs on this Sat?

Last edited:

car rally

Nov 19, 2018
Waihi New Zealand
N car coffee meetup was what I was thinking too.
Sounds great. Shall we target early December for a meetup if you guys are available?
Maybe we can line up our Ns at a beach or something and have a nice group photo of our Ns

@ InsanateePrawn:
Haha, that was when I was purposely doing a few loops (northshore --> helensville --> westgate ---> ponsonby --> northshore) to complete engine break-in.
Managed to cover 1,200km in 2 days. It was painful since the "N" button was right there but I forced myself to stick to "Normal" mode and below 3000rpm.

@car rally:
That euro styled plate looks stunning. I am thinking to get the same one but with a kiwi bird printed on the left hand side.
I might be able to come and visit. Are you doing a track day at Hampton Downs on this Sat?
No it’s a meeting for K2 Honda cars , have a long time friend that race’s a Honda he also has the latest type r