• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
View attachment 11748View attachment 11749

For those who emailed me the last few weeks, Yes, I'm still alive ;)

Rainy weather can be awesome too. Too sad I had to remove the plates and resize the pictures.
This my forum friend is why Micron Grey is THE colour for the i30N. Sorry to those who bought other colours. Prove me wrong and post posts photos as good as these. Ha, challenge set. :cool::)
 
And two more to make "this set" complete ;)

2020-03-08__08.52.22-2048x1365.jpeg0703-2020-1043816141874012662022-01-2048x1365.jpeg

I absolutely love my camera. And I'm glad I was able to take these not only with my phone camera. Sadly I lost many nice pictures from the last years on my phone without any backup. So I have to take some new pictures soon. I'm also happy to get new wheels for summer. Hopefully there will be many events and meetings with frieNds which can be "well documented" :D
 
This my forum friend is why Micron Grey is THE colour for the i30N. Sorry to those who bought other colours. Prove me wrong and post posts photos as good as these. Ha, challenge set. :cool::)

As I said in a post above, awesome pictures by padigree. Micron Grey is Also a very photogenic and nice color.

Black is not to bad either, though more challenging to get good photos of.

Here is a few «challenge» photos that I have taken earlier (now the weather is crap and car is filthy) ;)

Phantom Black challenge pictures:
1C304986-01B8-46D7-BEF8-EA521CFE38C8.jpeg

2FF2FC08-DB86-4B10-8A69-1FCBDE59E8A5.jpeg
 
And two more to make "this set" complete ;)

View attachment 11753View attachment 11755

I absolutely love my camera. And I'm glad I was able to take these not only with my phone camera. Sadly I lost many nice pictures from the last years on my phone without any backup. So I have to take some new pictures soon. I'm also happy to get new wheels for summer. Hopefully there will be many events and meetings with frieNds which can be "well documented" :D
Excellent @padigree. It's actually relaxing, looking at the whole photo.:) Thank you for sharing them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Stash-N
Disabled the Start/Stop ISG with a memory module:

Some pictures of the eBay module:

View attachment 5988
Changed the wire colours for better identification.

View attachment 5989
Wrapped the wires with that fluffy adhesive tape. This prevents the cables from causing noise on the vehicle trim after installation and makes it look much cleaner.

View attachment 5990
Circuit board protected by transparent shrink tubing. This prevents damage due to short circuit.

Video (german) of the installation /HowTo:


It works. The module saves the last state of the vehicle. If the Start/Stop function has been turned off, it will be deactivated after the next start. When turned on, it will turn on again the next time you start up.
Hello! Can you post a link to this module (disable the Start-Stop system)? You wrote that you bought it on eBay, I could not find it there ...
 
A while ago, I swapped the front speakers for HERTZ speakers. The speakers have caused a great improvement of the sound. Since I was missing something in the low-frequency range, last week I installed an active subwoofer (JBL Basspro II). Again Many thanks to @Haba1205 for the nice support ;D

If you want to do this job clean, the N looks like a construction site.
View attachment 3852

When installing I have removed almost all panels, but not the B-pillar. I pushed the cables after I wrapped them up behind the pillar.

View attachment 3853

The most ugly part:I pushed the cable into the engine room first, then attached a cable to it and pulled it inwards. Pull this cable to my power cord and then with this back to the engine compartment. That was a work that was not nice at all.
View attachment 3862

After that, I have the cables laid under the seat in the trunk.
View attachment 3854
On this picture you can see how the cables look wrapped up.
View attachment 3855

On the passenger side, I have also laid a line for the volume control. This could now be checked in the glove box.
View attachment 3856

The connection to the battery I have made with a fuse holder. The fuse should only be used when the other connections are ready.
View attachment 3857

Here you can see the mess. I also insulated the luggage compartment with alubutyl, because the spare wheel well is very thin and produces unpleasant vibrations.
View attachment 3858

View attachment 3860
Hi can you say me each wire color of those four wires to going connected to subwoofer to what serve each one exactly?
And also where can I buy that wireless relay and how does it connect?