• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Very nice LOL - only took you a couple of days to find this one. Is there anything you cannot find on the internet? :cool::):):):p
Took me a few seconds, but the weather was definetly too nice to spend that much time at my phone or computer :D Better enjoy the weather with lots of ice cream, some water, some nice people, some handwash jobs and lots of grilled cheese and steaks :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Stash-N and GazmaN
Took me a few seconds, but the weather was definetly too nice to spend that much time at my phone or computer :D Better enjoy the weather with lots of ice cream, some water, some nice people, some handwash jobs and lots of grilled cheese and steaks :D
Looks like Boba Fett has also been enjoying ice cream, grilled cheese and steaks. He's packed on a few pounds since Episode 6 eh...
 
Took me a few seconds, but the weather was definetly too nice to spend that much time at my phone or computer :D Better enjoy the weather with lots of ice cream, some water, some nice people, some handwash jobs and lots of grilled cheese and steaks :D
Sounds like you have life sorted. :cool::)
 
  • Like
Reactions: padigree
Now the leads are soldered to the LEDs. When connected, the LEDs are glued to the plastic tiles.

View attachment 2334
The cables are now connected to the 4-pin plug of the ceiling lighting. The red is + and the yellow is for unlocking and door contacts.

Do you have a rough wiring diagram for this? I can't wrap my head around the pictures?
I'm hoping to do this with an RGB kit, just needs 5/9/12V power so it'd be handy to know which is which and how you wired yours in? I've no issues with soldering etc, and can easily get cable.
 
Do you have a rough wiring diagram for this? I can't wrap my head around the pictures?
I'm hoping to do this with an RGB kit, just needs 5/9/12V power so it'd be handy to know which is which and how you wired yours in? I've no issues with soldering etc, and can easily get cable.
Wiring.jpg
As mentioned below the picture, there is the "wiring-diagram".

https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/padigrees-shiny.1381/page-2#post-22287 There is listed every part I've been using for that.

I've tried to make this RGB with some T10 RGB Remote LEDs and some T10 Sockets, but i have to say that it looks a bit silly. If you have some 12V T10 LEDs (The best solution IMO) you could give it a try.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me ;)
 
Maldita sea me gusta este gato, hahaha :p

BTT... Nice i30N. Makes the flexpipe any difference to Sound and/ or Power?
I also really like this cat :D

I wanted to make a video of the sound, but no time yet. I think it's now a little !bit! louder and a !bit! different sound. Definetly more "plopping" and gargeling. It seems that also the turbo is a little bit louder now. But maybe it's imagination. I would compare, but most of my N guys own a first edition, tuned cars or MY19 models.

I dont know if there are any performance gains, maybe measurable but not "feelable" :)

And thanks BTW. :)
 
Hi Padigree, can you comment on the aftermarket flexpipe?
You are probably the only one here with stock car but with upgraded flexpipe.
Any noticeable differences??
 
Yesterday I decided more or less voluntarily to work on my rims. :D

Looks hard, However, I have imagined that the feeling is much worse. No problem at all, because I have to buy new wheels before they become slicks. Rims are cheap and I don't know when I would replace one.

RIP after just 20500kms (and 8-9k with winter wheels, BOTH without any stonechip ;) )
IMG_20190602_180704-01-1701x3024.jpeg

However, much more annoying is that I stopped 50 meters further to unload my car.
When I got back to my car after 2 minutes, I noticed that I got a parking ticket for parking my car.
All in all a nice day with very special mods :D

But something will be also different in the next few days. I'll replace my "CW" (Calw) plate with a "NT" (Nürtingen) one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blackhawk12
Service done. This time no (okay - 2,5) more kilometers on my clock. After they had fun last service with my car, I wrote a note on my service sheet.
-> Do NOT fill in any wiping water.
-> Do NOT clean the vehicle!
-> Do NOT drive unnecessary kilometers with the vehicle!!!!
(Last time they drove about 35 kilometers without any note or spoken word)

So all in all, I'm happy. They did it like I wanted it.

IMG_20190606_172437-1505x636.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: GazmaN
Yesterday I got my new plates on.
IMG_20190607_072003-01-1134x2016.jpeg
I really love the new ones, because it means "home" to me.
2019-06-08__08.47.03-1512x851.jpeg
So pretty with the new plates on :D makes me a bit sad to censor this one ;)

Btw, I love my frameless license plate mount. First thought while mounting my plates the first time (the old ones) I wasn't that sure if it will fly away someday. Yesterday I learned that you'll lose the whole front or the whole rear of the car before your plates fell off. :D
The mount is awesome. Also no problems with the new plates now (once you had successfully removed the old ones :D)
 
Update after a long long time. Still very happy. :D

You can call it what you want- "storage woNder", "traNsporter", ...

Never thought that these things would be possible with this car. I don't want to hear anyone saying that you can not carry large items in the N.

IMG_20190722_181750-01-2016x1134.jpeg
IMG_20190722_182540-01-2016x1134.jpeg
IMG_20190722_182547-01-2016x1134.jpeg
2019-07-23__11.30.12-01-2016x1134.jpeg
Tons of things.

IMG_20190724_113912-01-2016x1134.jpeg
2.1m lenght in total

IMG_20190724_130544-01-1134x2016.jpeg
3x N Boot

IMG_20190725_075739-01-2016x1134.jpeg
2000x635x28mm desk plate