• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Wheels Lightweight/Track Summer Wheels & Tires

I have these really nice gunmetal TSW Bathrust wheels laying around. They come off my previous car which was a CX-5.

Size is 20 x 8.5 ET 40 and are rotary forged.

I can't mount them because the tire fitted is just too wide and high and I don't want to invest in new tires just to find out that they won't fit.
So my question would be : Can this config work with 235/30/20 tires? Or is the ET too much?

Thanks,

Christophe.
Belgium.

bathurstglossgunmetal.jpg

I have these really nice gunmetal TSW Bathrust wheels laying around. They come off my previous car which was a CX-5.

Size is 20 x 8.5 ET 40 and are rotary forged.

I can't mount them because the tire fitted is just too wide and high and I don't want to invest in new tires just to find out that they won't fit.
So my question would be : Can this config work with 235/30/20 tires? Or is the ET too much?

Thanks,

Christophe.
Belgium.

View attachment 21527
That´s gonna be very close. You might get away with it on a pre Fl, but on a Fl they will rub.