• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

How To: Headunit firmware & GPS navigation maps update

Hi, New here. :)

I am looking at doing the updates to my I30N.

Do i use the links posted as the update on the orginal post in the google drive or the links on post #50?

or are they the same just in a google drive?

thanks in advance :)

guys, did you know why after update to v112, in N mode app turbo pressure changed from bar to kPa, and cant change that?

You do that via the steering wheel buttons, nothing to do with the radio.
You’re right! But I had kind of bug, cuz both pressure types are set to Bar, on wheel display shows bar too, but headunit shows in kPa. Need to change to any other and back to bar, it works

Reactions: Jajodu
It looks like some of the facelift i30’s have the same Nav but with a more modern looking interface. Wonder if ours can be updated to look like that? Can the firmware from the i30 facelift car be sourced?

It looks like some of the facelift i30’s have the same Nav but with a more modern looking interface. Wonder if ours can be updated to look like that? Can the firmware from the i30 facelift car be sourced?
The latest software for the radio is available for download in the forum. Changes the look and functionality of the infotainment system.

Reactions: Worsty
Thats great thanks, Does anyone have a change log or images of how the appearance changes? I will check my version when I am back with my car tomorrow!

All the info is in this very forum, get a cup of tea and settle down for a good read.

V112 is the current one, there is a very recent update to that but I haven't managed to track it down yet.

Reactions: chris93
All the info is in this very forum, get a cup of tea and settle down for a good read.

V112 is the current one, there is a very recent update to that but I haven't managed to track it down yet.

I have had a browse through and can see the changes Thanks.

If you look at a facelift i30 with the smaller Nav, example below - https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...ke=HYUNDAI&sort=year-desc&page=2&modal=photos

You can see that the interface, fonts etc look more modern but the head unit looks the same so wondering if the version newer then 112 enables this look!

There is other update in october of 2020 does anyone can you upload it? ,I don,t find it it,s this:
Look at the very first post in this forum, this has download links to that version. It's only the map that's been updated and I'm still looking for that version.

[QUOTE = "Jajodu, publicación: 95523, miembro: 1575"]
Sí, eso elevará el software a 112, también debes hacer los mapas porque son interdependientes.
[/CITAR]
I have the version v112 but it,s other older,I refer to a new update of fifteen days time ago because one person went to do the second revision and installed them.

Reactions: Jajodu
Hello
I have the version without NAVI (only DAB radio and android/apple car play) and without SD card (only usb port)
Could I use this firmware to update mine?

Hello
I have the version without NAVI (only DAB radio and android/apple car play) and without SD card (only usb port)
Could I use this firmware to update mine?
We had a question like this on this thread earlier, as far as I'm aware the USB port can't be used to upgrade the radio using the sd card software.

Any ideas on what maps I need? I have an i30 t-gdi SE NAV (2018), the firmware update worked fine (2020) but the maps do not work.