• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Drag to reposition cover

Dan_bush27 Performance blue thread

Yea it is, if you have the top flagship model like I have then yes its interchangeable between petrol and diesel just need the new file, as mine is app control they can send me
Is through the app
 
hi mate your car looks great just wondering if your on springs ? also wheres that front splitter from ? thanks
 
Why would you have to wait if its a remap not a flash? if it a remap they will take the GPF into account
Nobody needs to wait because of having GPF, we know each other with Muniek and I wrote him that he should wait because I have a workshop who will remap my car and after that they can remap his car too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bigbruiseral
Nice!
Did you buy the one with "sport cat" or "hjs cat"?
Please report on fitment and how easy/hard it is to replace it is to change the downpipe.
Space to remove bolts, etc...
Thanks!
 
Nice!
Did you buy the one with "sport cat" or "hjs cat"?
Please report on fitment and how easy/hard it is to replace it is to change the downpipe.
Space to remove bolts, etc...
Thanks!
Being in the UK, I do not need the paperwork from an hjs cat, so I went for the sport cat as that should still pass emissions here in the U.K. I won't be fitting myself so I won't be able to tell you for certain, but can ask for feedback from the tuning garage that will be carrying out the work. Will probably be late January now as the Wagner intercooler has been delayed and also I will wait until an intake has been produced before getting it remapped, so everything will reach its maximum potential :)
 
Awesome. I know you’re always honest with your impressions so I’m looking forward to your thoughts on this one. Are you fitting it yourself then?
 
  • Like
Reactions: simmo777
All fitted!!! No video of the install but pictures along the way
A4D9D3D3-828A-4E88-A3EC-E4761708C143.jpeg946B0B59-2CCE-400B-8042-1E1AA54E368A.jpegD575786C-7CD4-4D74-8C45-8A46246FBADD.jpegD040CA92-1DCC-41EE-874C-749761A97A41.jpeg96FC3BB1-B973-47B2-B2CB-1550B16040D8.jpeg8E3768E6-F7DC-41D7-B3EA-18B33F5EDFA5.jpeg
I have a dash cam video which as soon as I find a good site to compress it, I’ll upload it, although it really doesn’t do it any justice at all, it sounds awesome from outside the cabin
 
Good job Dan. Was it easy enough to fit? Might get one as I’m due something new for this car:eek: