• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Brakes Brake Upgrade Discussion (Discs / Pads / ... )

s.arhangelov

Nthusiast
Aug 26, 2019
Sofia, Bulgaria
Looking to replace my brake fluid with something better. The stock one doesn't hold up too well with spirited driving :D

Which fluid do you guys recommend for 90% city driving and 10% mountain trashing. No track use. Looking for something that holds up better at high temps, but is stil suitable for everyday use. It would be great if it can go 20-30k km between changes.
I'm running stock discs and Brembo pads (might change to ceramic pads soon).

I'll be getting braided lines along with the new fluid.

PeterP

Nthusiast
Nov 2, 2018
Slovenia
Looking to replace my brake fluid with something better. The stock one doesn't hold up too well with spirited driving :D

Which fluid do you guys recommend for 90% city driving and 10% mountain trashing. No track use. Looking for something that holds up better at high temps, but is stil suitable for everyday use. It would be great if it can go 20-30k km between changes.
I'm running stock discs and Brembo pads (might change to ceramic pads soon).

I'll be getting braided lines along with the new fluid.
I recently switched to HEL Performance braided brake lines and went with Motul RBF 600. Very glad with the choice and supposedly best for street use. We also bleed the clutch and it improved the clutch feel aswell. Definitelly better than the regular DOT4 dealer put in at 30kkm service XD

Reactions: s.arhangelov