• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N 2021 i30 N

The video from the GerCollector will appear on Youtube at 5 p.m.

And another addition to my price list from above. Apparently there will be a 250 HP model again, which will start as a manual at € 32,000. As already said, all information is provided without guarantee.
 
I‘ll guess fully equipped dct version will be at around 37k after discount (Germany price).
Mark my words!
 
hopefully these seats are availlable on the accessory shops from hyundai and work plug an play for the last Gen Model... They look pretty neat.
Think they'll be comfy? They look too good not to take them but I wonder how you're gonna feel after a 9-10h drive :D
 
Think they'll be comfy? They look too good not to take them but I wonder how you're gonna feel after a 9-10h drive :D

my problem with the Last Gen Seats is the height, which is for me a little to high in the lowest setting. these new buckets seem lower. but i have to try them at a dealership
 
I have a feeling that it is going to be closer to 40k if the configurable price is over 44k.
i think they will stick close to the "netto" price for commercial customers. current model is 38.470 fullspecced and netto 32.300 which is a realistic sell price at dealers. which would make the estimated 40.800 for fullspec roughly 34.300. I assume the price to be lower than 35.000

EDIT excluding DCT
 
i think they will stick close to the "netto" price for commercial customers. current model is 38.470 fullspecced and netto 32.300 which is a realistic sell price at dealers. which would make the estimated 40.800 for fullspec roughly 34.300. I assume the price to be lower than 35.000

EDIT excluding DCT
I don't know if this makes sense but just for an indication for the DCT: The upgrade from manual to DCT for the Veloster N in US costs 1.500$ so I expect it in Germany not to be higher than 2.000 €. Does that makes sense?
 
the facelifted i
I don't know if this makes sense but just for an indication for the DCT: The upgrade from manual to DCT for the Veloster N in US costs 1.500$ so I expect it in Germany not to be higher than 2.000 €. Does that makes sense?
the normale facelifted i30 is 1900€.
 
I don't know if this makes sense but just for an indication for the DCT: The upgrade from manual to DCT for the Veloster N in US costs 1.500$ so I expect it in Germany not to be higher than 2.000 €. Does that makes sense?

In my opinion they shouldn't go more than 2500 eur but the new N line has a 2000 eur increase from manual to 7 speed DCT and the 8 speed wet clutch is possibly more expensive.

And for the overall price I think that the predictions of 44k are mostly true. If the dealers are generous and give at least 20% discount just like on some other models that would bring the price down a lot. But I'm new to this and I don't know what the offers looked like when the current model came out.
 
If the dealers are generous and give at least 20% discount just like on some other models that would bring the price down a lot.
Look at the demand though, even for the scarce remnants of the current manual-only model - if that happens I will eat my hat and not even ask for sauce.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jeikobu__
If the dealers are generous and give at least 20% discount just like on some other models
I don't think so. The 20% was realistic when the car comes on the market. But due to the super sales figures, Hyundai is no longer so dependent on it and therefore I assume that the discounts will also be kept within limits.
 
Last edited:
price in belguim for de dct with the light seats is 42 000€.
 
I think all these prices have to be without dealership discount or promotion campaigns or something. I dont see the car being much more expensive than 40.000 €.
If it is higher than that is it not going to be a competitive price. For 42K or 43K you will get the Cupra Leon with 300 CV which has much better interior quality than the i30N

Right now, in Spain the prelift model is at 34.000 €. Are we realliy talking about a price bump of 6.000 €? It looks too much to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: justfnr and PeterP
That looks like the perfect example of "Drive it like you stole it"..... 😂

I think if your typical car thief drove it like that in those same road conditions they would have crashed! Maybe it only seems wild to me because it doesn't snow here, and everyone in Germany drives like that in winter ;)