• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N 2021 i30 N

I wonder what prevents Hyundai from painting facelift version completely. I'm a bit disappointed with rear plate number part which is just black plastic 🤮

Reactions: KawaiiiO
I want so see a car with the Light Bucket Seats instead of the normal Seats 😍
At least in Spain, it is not possible to get the N Light Seats on the fastback model. Bucket seats are only available for the hatchback. Since fastback roof is lower than the hatchback, Hyundai cant get approval to mount them. And i am starting to think it may be an European standard or something like that because i haven't seen a picture of a fastback with the bucket seats.
By the way, my fastback should be on my dealership in around 1 or 2 weeks probably, but they cant sell it yet because Hyundai haven't completed the emission tests for the facelift model. According to the sales guy on the dealership, i will be able to get the car beginning of June at the latest date.

At least in Spain, it is not possible to get the N Light Seats on the fastback model. Bucket seats are only available for the hatchback. Since fastback roof is lower than the hatchback, Hyundai cant get approval to mount them. And i am starting to think it may be an European standard or something like that because i haven't seen a picture of a fastback with the bucket seats.
By the way, my fastback should be on my dealership in around 1 or 2 weeks probably, but they cant sell it yet because Hyundai haven't completed the emission tests for the facelift model. According to the sales guy on the dealership, i will be able to get the car beginning of June at the latest date.
You can configure the N-Seats in the fastback on the Austrian website though.

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
I've ordered my very fist N, the i30N 5DR 8DCT and the estimate of delivery is end of May. I have to say that I'm incredibly excited and I can't wait to see it and drive it BUT I am a bit disappointed seeing that the seats are not the N Light versions.

Although on the Romanian Hyundai website, they show it to be the N Light versions... based of what I've seen here on this forum, most likely they will be the normal seats.

Reactions: iAmRuSu