• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

2021 i30 N

Xcelr8

Nthusiast
Feb 11, 2021
Australia
DK isnt a bad colour by any means :) It was one of my choices, along with PB.

I think if you did get a white car, it'd have been better for our summer but other than that would have been a pain in terms of upkeep. Red is probably the best overall choice, objectively.
👍

_Emma

Nthusiast
Oct 29, 2018
UK
I'm in 2 minds with this comment. On the one hand, I want less shadow greys on the road (anywhere, not just in AU). On the other hand, its honestly the best colour - especially after a little paint correction, then PPF + ceramics.

And I've got the Pre-FL i30N in Shadow Grey at that!
Same. I’ve ordered a FL shadow grey, but I wasn’t sure at the time (tbh I don’t like any of the colours really). My current one is clean slate and you don’t see many of them and I quite like that, and here shadow grey and PB are the most popular.

I think the dark knight hides the cheapskate decision to not colour match the shark fin aerial better too. I wish they’d hadn’t made the decision to make them black, it’s looks naff.

mcb6110

Nthusiast
Sep 25, 2020
Perth, Western Australia
So, one year and two days after first driving a demo N, and over eight months after ordering mine, I finally got to pick it up last Wednesday.

Reached 500ks today.

A big shout out to Beauty and Beast Detailing in Bayswater WA for the brilliant service for my ceramic coating.

Oh, and to the best of my knowledge, I still have a license.

Attachments

NickC

Nthusiast
Apr 21, 2021
Bedfordshire UK
Can see now how different the Australian number plates are compared to the UK versions. No wonder there were all the issues with the mounting holes!
Car looks great though and well worth the wait yes?

Reactions: Steve p Turks

i30nDRG

Aug 9, 2021
Peterborough UK
Can see now how different the Australian number plates are compared to the UK versions. No wonder there were all the issues with the mounting holes!
Car looks great though and well worth the wait yes?
No idea why the felt the need to put all the holes in the rear panel 😡 surly it would of been easier to make one panel with less holes or have the dealers drill it for the appropriate country/plate.

I have a shorter plate on mine so have had to plug the holes looks neat enough but sill bugs me so guess at some point I'm going to have to price up an Australian rear panel for a UK car :rolleyes:😂😂

KawaiiiO

Nthusiast
Dec 3, 2019
Germany
Meanwhile, the i30 N is completely gone from the german configurator.
However the modelyear-change message is gone for the normal i30.
ya i just noticed it as well.. i just got a raise at work and wanted to check if i can order again but apparently no -_-

KawaiiiO

Nthusiast
Dec 3, 2019
Germany
Have you contacted any dealer or Hyundai Germany to see when they will release 2022 models so you can order one?
was told in mid july they expect "in 4 weeks", no manual cars have reached the dealers in berlin as far as i know

MrJones

Aug 4, 2021
Sweden
was told in mid july they expect "in 4 weeks", no manual cars have reached the dealers in berlin as far as i know
In Sweden I have been told that earliest in the beginning of october can we order 2022 models. But no one knows for shure the exact date. 2021 models we have only 6pcs brand new and all DCT :( in Sweden.

KawaiiiO

Nthusiast
Dec 3, 2019
Germany
In Sweden I have been told that earliest in the beginning of october can we order 2022 models. But no one knows for shure the exact date. 2021 models we have only 6pcs brand new and all DCT :( in Sweden.
In Berlin the dealers have 7 and all DCT, cant believe they made the configurator available in like april and then 2 months later you couldnt even order anymore

NGame

Nov 27, 2019
Surrey
That looks insane! Congrats. Glad because mine is coming in dark knight as well.

Looks almost black in the first picture.