They are stock dimensions so swapping my original wheels to these wheels should be no problem. I was quoted $1500 with shipping by sea freight due to their size. I will also get the ‘N’ center caps.How much were they? Also those are stock dimensions, right?
Unfortunately I do not have a link where you can buy it directly. You’ll have to get in contact with Mr.Kim on Instagram @Nperformance_store or his email @kimsgarage2020@gmail.comYou got a link?![]()
2500$ buys you a set of really nice wheels.. I’m an N whore but the cost of shipping is absurdThey're $2300.00-$2500 if Air Freighted or $1500.00-$1700.00 if sent by ship to the US.
Got to say but that is a stunning looking wheel! Assume they are good for the i30N as well?Today I decided to bite the bullet and purchased the N Performance Lightweight wheels from South Korea. Waiting for them is going to be the hardest part. View attachment 15095
If I'm not mistaken, these wheels will come stock on the 2021 i30N. Not 100% sure tho, but they look very similarGot to say but that is a stunning looking wheel! Assume they are good for the i30N as well?
They are similar. But the wheels on the 2021 i30N appear to have thinner spokes and some interesting lines on the bottom of each spoke as shown in the picture. Which makes it different from N Performance wheels for the Veloster N.If I'm not mistaken, these wheels will come stock on the 2021 i30N. Not 100% sure tho, but they look very similar

Not the same wheel but similar. Different alloy also.If I'm not mistaken, these wheels will come stock on the 2021 i30N. Not 100% sure tho, but they look very similar
Looks like the i20N wheelsThey are similar. But the wheels on the 2021 i30N appear to have thinner spokes and some interesting lines on the bottom of each spoke as shown in the picture. Which makes it different from N Performance wheels for the Veloster N. View attachment 15121
Looks like the i20N wheels
I remember this but can't help youCouldn't find the right thread to post this in and have searched for an hour... I remember seeing an overlay/sticker for the N imprint in the i30n seats being posted on the forum; can anyone help me source them? Or am I talking shite?