• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

What did you do to your N today ?

this is perfect! Do you have the width as well? am curious where exactly the screws are located to which it gets mounted to. This seems to be the major difference between veloster and i30
The width from the screws get mounted to is at least 10in or 10 and a half inches. As for the width of the intake...

Attachments

• 3FCA74AC-1AD5-4F1E-B200-338A6B917EC0.jpeg
    3FCA74AC-1AD5-4F1E-B200-338A6B917EC0.jpeg
    94.1 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: Bu11eT
I had the gearbox oil changed for RED LINE MT-LV 70W75 GL4 GEAR OIL. It now seems to shift as smoothly when it's not hot, as when it was hot. The original oil had done 11k and was quite dark, but there wasn't much material stuck to the plug..

Reactions: GazmaN
Got my rattle kinda fixed today! It was indeed the turbo heat-shield. Dealer told me they put a shorter screw in there, if the rattle continues they'll just order me a new heatshield.

Also did this (for some godforsaken reason):

O7lW2YW.png

This will definately help but also the actual strut support ring measurements between the bolts, if you please? The photos of the rings help me immensely. Thank you for taking the time to do this. :)