• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Suspension and Chassis TURBO TECH RACING/Upper (AVAILABLE) & Lower Motor Mounts for Veloster N and i30N!!

It won't be a huge difference in NVH, mine settled after a one way trip from Central PA to Long Island, so a few hundred miles. If you have the ability to do both I'd start there. But I'm just impatient, I want my mount on already haha

Reactions: Mikemr305
No, I'm sorry they don't at present time. However, I can ask Aaron if they're interested. If you're able to recommend a good dealer, Hudson Automotive etc.

They're a small business outfit but I'm sure they'd be interested in expanding their operation. Let me give Aaron a holler and see what he says. :D

Just shot off an email to Aaron. Don't be surprised if he comments directly in this thread. :)

Last edited:
If customers ordered want to leave a review on our website, under the product review and/or on social media (Facebook/Twitter) it would be awesome so others not on this website can find/see these mounts.

We don’t believe many on Facebook groups know about these.

Thanks for your continued support!!!!

Reactions: MrDeeJay
Difference in what and who they're providing and serving. The motivation and cooperation with customers, to provide better products and services.

Can't make any money or acquire a customer base, if you aren't able to do either. :)

Otherwise, a positive attitude, patience and honest dealings from the production floor, sales, then to the customer.:D

Thanks Aaron, for your help, honesty and readiness to assist. :D

Last edited:
Got mine in yesterday. Finished putting it on today. The finish is very nice. Install was MUCH easier than expected. Everything went flawlessly. No more shudder at 1200 rpm with only the Boomba mount on. Have to wait for everything to settle including the Boomba mount to see how comfortable it is. But finally, practically all shaking is gone from the gear knob with the Boomba short shifter. It is much more comfortable with the TTR upper mount and a solid RMM mount. Still have to do a lot more driving but otherwise highly recommended. Bravo.IMG_5271.jpgIMG_5285.jpgIMG_5289 2.jpgIMG_5302.jpg 🙏

Looks good! Can't wait to install mine.

Thanks man! Install is a breeze, should only take you a couple of hours if you are taking your time. And I used some old paperback business books between 2 jacks to support the engine. Didn't even have to get a piece of wood haha.

Damn that yellow looks really nice

The camera doesn't do it justice! The yellow looks really good in person and the overall quality of the paint and the mount is on point. I have a blue/yellow Velossa Tech Big Mouth coming in next and I can't wait because it matches. :)

Thanks man! Install is a breeze, should only take you a couple of hours if you are taking your time. And I used some old paperback business books between 2 jacks to support the engine. Didn't even have to get a piece of wood haha.

The camera doesn't do it justice! The yellow looks really good in person and the overall quality of the paint and the mount is on point. I have a blue/yellow Velossa Tech Big Mouth coming in next and I can't wait because it matches. :)
Did u use loctite? On just the center bolt or everything?

Reactions: avayswavay