• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

TarmoT 385bhp/526Nm i30ntracktoy - SOLD

snorkel:
snork2-jpg.6165

snork1-jpg.6166

Could you pass the link to buy it?

You have to wait littlebit, people are working with next improvement of that snorkel - target is a product what does not deform or bend on those extreme heat conditions we have under bonnet. If it will be available, I will let people know.

Today I got my car back from exhaust workshop. Again - RCP guys made perfect job. Sound is not so raspy anymore and they managed to make it more quiet than last one.
What do you think, can you sit down behind TV and take a rest if you know that your darling is standing outside and there are couple of upgrade parts waiting in your garage?
I wasn’t ;)
26205344-03BF-43DE-85AF-FBAF0A96463C.jpeg
D53B4189-ACD6-42F4-8D98-F9ECB0197F4F.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry for the question but i'm gonna buy some semislicks for mine too and i never saw the extreme brand....those are new or you already used them? Because even the federal (595 rs pro or the one that you posted) seems quite good

Ps your car is becoming a real beast!!! You wanna do some more mods to the engine internally or just a remap ?

Extreme Performance tyres has been on market many years now, most of Polish people are using them because tires are very good, there are 5 different compounds of VR2 tyres and they are cheap. Last year I used Federal FZ-201 tyres and the only difference between them and Extremes was the price (Extremes are more than 2-times cheaper).
Regarding engine internals - there is no need for that because my target is around 320-340bhp and 460-480Nm-s of controlled torque. Even those numbers are too much for FWD car.

Reactions: GazmaN and jim784N
Extreme Performance tyres has been on market many years now, most of Polish people are using them because tires are very good, there are 5 different compounds of VR2 tyres and they are cheap. Last year I used Federal FZ-201 tyres and the only difference between them and Extremes was the price (Extremes are more than 2-times cheaper).
Regarding engine internals - there is no need for that because my target is around 320-340bhp and 460-480Nm-s of controlled torque. Even those numbers are too much for FWD car.
You already did some test for the toughness of the tranny?
320/330 would be perfect i think!

About transmission Im not sure, upgrade clutch should last even 650nm and pain level of eLSD is 1600Nm. One more thing - power does not kill transmission parts, torque will do it.

About transmission Im not sure, upgrade clutch should last even 650nm and pain level of eLSD is 1600Nm. One more thing - power does not kill transmission parts, torque will do it.
I know that .....infact the torque level doesn't seems to high but i had problem with the gearbox in other cars with just small increases because were already quite "tight" out the factory
Always better to don't launch it :p:p

Reactions: TarmoT
jim784N - only time will show us ;)

Because I don´t have car lift at home I cant make any pictures from my new exhaust but I managed to get 2 pictures from moment when my exhaust was on floor ;)
1. My de-cat pipe - starts as a 3,5" and will finish as a 3" + bigger diameter flex pipe:
53683242_637574646679017_53548647224180736_n.jpg
2. From that picture all different exhaust options will be visible (turbo-back and cat-back, resonated and non resonated), polished tips and black tips:
53921365_263465737918799_5579905714349932544_n.jpg

jim784N - only time will show us ;)

Because I don´t have car lift at home I cant make any pictures from my new exhaust but I managed to get 2 pictures from moment when my exhaust was on floor ;)
1. My de-cat pipe - starts as a 3,5" and will finish as a 3" + bigger diameter flex pipe:
View attachment 6235
2. From that picture all different exhaust options will be visible (turbo-back and cat-back, resonated and non resonated), polished tips and black tips:
View attachment 6236
Really love your job!!
Next step tcr body kit!!!:cool:
Would be very mean with the graphics

The intake Snorkel looks 3d printed... I don't suppose the 3D Model Files will be released for the public, right? Insane Car, keep it up! Hope the engine and tranny will be cooperative for a long time ;)

Thank you for nice words. Intake snorke is 3D printed and I am pretty sure that those files will be never published - in the end of day it is a business.
I am making less than 8 000km-s per season with my Hyundai because it is not my daily driver. Last season I managed to make 6000-kms but I used it daily from July untill November. So Im not probably the best person to get feedback about durability of Oem parts.
One thing I can tell everybody is that Oem clutch components does not mach together perfect and clutch will wear quickly. As I mention, my car has 6000km mileage now and clutch release bearing started to make noise on 5000km, also the rest of clutch parts does not sound good.

Thank you for nice words. Intake snorke is 3D printed and I am pretty sure that those files will be never published - in the end of day it is a business.
I am making less than 8 000km-s per season with my Hyundai because it is not my daily driver. Last season I managed to make 6000-kms but I used it daily from July untill November. So Im not probably the best person to get feedback about durability of Oem parts.
One thing I can tell everybody is that Oem clutch components does not mach together perfect and clutch will wear quickly. As I mention, my car has 6000km mileage now and clutch release bearing started to make noise on 5000km, also the rest of clutch parts does not sound good.
Mine for example is my daily....i travel a lot for work bit when i'm at home i use it a lot
From november i could use it only for two month more or less but i've already 6000 km
For Now is in a standard trim....the clutch still seems fine bit i've heard other complaining about that
In the future with the first mods i Will see the Real toughness of the car