• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

TarmoT 385bhp/526Nm i30ntracktoy - SOLD

Stock turbocharger. I will see how much we will manage to take out from that setup and if it feels good on track, I will not go to upgrade turbo. I just don’t need more than 320-330 bhp on track. It is still just a fwd car.
Yesterday I visit workshop and my tuner told me that he should be able to finish my remap on 325bhp and 460Nm. Couple of more days to wait and I can drive much faster car ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Fishmasta
That sound reasonable.
I'd also like some additional power and some nicer power and torque lines.
But not too much since i want to drive my car on track too for a full tank without anything to die.

Reactions: TarmoT
It looks like upgrade turbo will be my next moddification project in the end of season. I got my car back from tuner and he explained me that it is a limit of oem turbocharger. Wastgate opens 90% on 5600 rpm and there is nothing to do - turbo does not produce more boost.
It is my final result:
E46AE441-BC26-42FC-9BF7-ACC172AC0FF1.jpeg
Tool for remaping our cars:
A6965836-08BC-4C7E-B237-52B841E9111C.jpeg
One graph with most important engine data on:
F664C529-6086-45A7-BC39-E109F70C4A0E.jpeg

Last edited:
I have lighter front seats (-40kg) and wheels (-5kg), no panoramic sun roof but Wagner IC is littlebit more heavy than oem IC. So it looks like 1500 kg is not problem for full spec N

Stock turbocharger. I will see how much we will manage to take out from that setup and if it feels good on track, I will not go to upgrade turbo. I just don’t need more than 320-330 bhp on track. It is still just a fwd car.
Yesterday I visit workshop and my tuner told me that he should be able to finish my remap on 325bhp and 460Nm. Couple of more days to wait and I can drive much faster car ;)

Did your tuner give any indication of how much more you can get put of a stock block ? With a better turbo ..360+ hp 520+ NM ? Just keen to see the eventual potential guys will take these cars.
I know FWD is the restricting factor.. from take off but I 3rd gear and up surley it would be formidable compared to the golf R

My partners from Germany just finished their first test with Stage2 upgrade turbo. As I remeber, they managed to make 390bhp and littlebit less than 500Nm. It should not be a problem for that engine. But soon they will also publish that information and explain their results.

My partners from Germany just finished their first test with Stage2 upgrade turbo. As I remeber, they managed to make 390bhp and littlebit less than 500Nm. It should not be a problem for that engine. But soon they will also publish that information and explain their results.

Now we are talking a 4 banger hyundai with almost 400hp atw and 500nm of torque.. What an absolute weapon, please tell me they gave feedback on what it's like to drive ?? 0-100 times rolling takeoff ?? Surely that would keep up with these mustang drivers ??..