• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Drag to reposition cover

Dan_bush27 Performance blue thread

A few forge goodies, Ali oil cap and intake, I cannot stress as to how huge the filter is!!!! The sound is unreal, proper turbo flutter working alongside the forge BOV. Definitely more top end power. I just cannot wait for the intercooler to arrive, so I can get the downpipe fitted and it all dialed in on a Rolling road remap

359393E4-9E6A-4D7C-A61A-4A05FFCCAC19.jpeg
5C840982-3E00-48EB-9416-2E3979597695.jpeg
F170D24F-6847-486E-8D1E-D336134E630B.jpeg
57FF5316-89DB-44F6-AE63-6E7832DC1C34.jpeg
6AFAACAF-7F76-44FA-B621-9F33C99945F8.jpeg
B4F5F3FE-B0DA-43C6-913B-0B2300A43B31.jpeg
 
A few forge goodies, Ali oil cap and intake, I cannot stress as to how huge the filter is!!!! The sound is unreal, proper turbo flutter working alongside the forge BOV. Definitely more top end power. I just cannot wait for the intercooler to arrive, so I can get the downpipe fitted and it all dialed in on a Rolling road remap

View attachment 5776
View attachment 5777
View attachment 5778
View attachment 5779
View attachment 5780
View attachment 5781
What the =!&/$% :D THIS THING IS DEFINETLY BIIIIIG! :D Well done! Would be glad to hear that beast in action! Any possibility to make a soundfile? :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nabster323
I have my car booked in for Thursday and Friday the 14th/15th of March for its custom remap along with sport cat down pipe, intake and intercooler. I’ll post all results here.
Hand on heart I have no idea what it’ll make, a number close to 350 bhp and somthing like 480nms would be a dream. I’m expecting reaslistically closer to a safe running 320 and 450 though, but will be interesting to see what can be achieved

Poly Bush arrived today which will be fitted the same time as DP and IC
DF740E14-32DF-4C97-9D2F-9A380BE96012.jpeg
 
Hand on heart I have no idea what it’ll make, a number close to 350 bhp and somthing like 480nms would be a dream.

Have you seen the stage 2 figures Forge are quoting with their map? From memory it's around 340/460
 
Have you seen the stage 2 figures Forge are quoting with their map? From memory it's around 340/460
Yea I saw that! Some great gains there! Not sure what’s needed for that their exact stage 2? I’m going for fully custom map on rolling road and road tested, taking 2 days to do it all
 
  • Like
Reactions: guth99
Dan - have you had the car dynod before (sorry can’t remember), as the stock figure will be important?
 
I had it dynod as totally standard at regal, it was in August, but same car same dyno (different day I know) will obviously have it dynod with all hardware but standard ecu and then a final power run with everything dialed in
 
Last edited:
I see. I’m forgetting the car is going in for a couple of days. The intercooler is the biggie for me. Well, I suppose it’s all connected (intake etc) but that engine bay looks so inefficient.
 
I see. I’m forgetting the car is going in for a couple of days. The intercooler is the biggie for me. Well, I suppose it’s all connected (intake etc) but that engine bay looks so inefficient.
Trying to get my hands on 1 of those air scoops that Tarmot has, maybe make my own lightweight one in carbon as I know how heavy the 3d stuff can be, directing straight to that intake filter, I imagine it’ll help no end. Another option is bonnet vents, I’ll try and use that as a very very last resort as I do not fancy cutting mine up
 
Make it from CF. 3D printed item is very light and there will be no trouble with weight but there is a troble with 3D printed items and heat. There is no difference are you using PLA, ABS or Nylon with heat items will expand and if there is nowhere to expand, they will start to bend. Even if you will make those items acetone bath, they will expand under heat. So make it from CF if you can.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cygnus X-1