• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Wing mirrors

I'm sorry if this topic has already exists here, the search has no results.

IMG_20180928_121655.jpg

Has anyone of you ever had the mirrors open (housing)?

I would be glad to see opened pictures of it, or pictures without the mirror glass.


IMG_20180928_122150.jpg
Just to show how the N looks without mirrors ;)
 
Hi all,

I tapped my wing mirror on my carport post and have cracked the indicator lens. The rest of the mirror assembly appears to be ok. Indicator still works. Does anyone know how to dismantle the mirror assembly so the lens can be replaced?

Cheers.
 
If you carefully unmount the mirror from its housing you can then access the screws to release the mirror cap, this should then give you access to the indicator lens I believe, not too sure about availability of just the lens its self though
 
  • Like
Reactions: padigree
You can turn off the autofolding very easily with the button just above the mirror adjustments.
 
Of course. But when you walk to your car and its frozen you can't get in to flip the switch before it detects your approach :rolleyes: I could try climbing in the boot?
 
Of course. But when you walk to your car and its frozen you can't get in to flip the switch before it detects your approach :rolleyes: I could try climbing in the boot?
You got to foresee the morning freezing, therefore block the mirrors the night before, at least that's how I avoid this issue :d (this time of the year the maximum temperature is 0℃, so that's a no-brainer)
 
Hello guys,

I'm a relatively new owner of i30N hatchback micron grey for about 1,5 month from Greece.

I'm not sure if you know (other Greek owners can verify) but i30 N come's in Greek market without any option packages, therefore I'm really interested to add this feature (electric folding mirrors) in my car.

Could you please advise, if anyone has seen anywhere such complete upgrade Kit for installation?

Also I'm sorry in advance if my post is on wrong section & if admin can confirm or not, i will relocate it elsewhere.

Thank you & waiting for your kind feedback

Vasilis
 
Hola a todos
Me dispongo de quitar las carcasas de los retrovisores para colocarles vinilo, me gustaria saber si alguno lo habeis hecho y como. Quito primero el espejo haciendo presion hacia fuera con alguna palanca dejando libre el interior y se accede a la carcasa o intento quitar la carcasa directamentente?? Creo que son las unicas opciones
Tambien quiero desearos lo mejor en esta dificil situacion, animo !!! Y cuidar de los vuestros
Un saludo
 
  • Like
Reactions: NULLOBANDITO