• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

What music are you listening to?

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Came into existence on; October 28, 1981. Over 35 years ago. So yes, old school.;) Lars Ulrich is 56, James Alan Hetfield 56, Kirk Lee Hammett 57. Unless you've been around like they've been then you're a bit to young. I'm nearly 10 years older.:D

Reactions: GazmaN

GazmaN

Staff member
Oct 28, 2018
Darwin, Australia
Came into existence on; October 28, 1981. Over 35 years ago. So yes, old school.;) Lars Ulrich is 56, James Alan Hetfield 56, Kirk Lee Hammett 57. Unless you've been around like they've been then you're a bit to young. I'm nearly 10 years older.:D
I always wonder how they may have turned out if "The Major Rager" (aka "The Four-string Motherf#$*er") Cliff Burton never left this earth, bless his divine soul.

Cavaco90

Mar 26, 2019
Portugal
Have to say I'm listening to far less music in the car than I used to since getting the i30N... the exhaust sound track of pops, bangs and burbles is now my favourite tune :cool:
Same. Yesterday i took advantage of the higher temp (16º/17º) and drove quite a bit with 2 windows down and when i got to lower speeds, 4 windows down...sickening sound of down, up shifts mixed with pops and bangs. Must say that radio these days makes me nauseated (to say the least) and would rather hear the sound generator working, however when i'm in some music mood, i throw some Hollywood Undead, Eminen, In Flames, Metalica, Michael Jackson... Just to get a taste of everything (except today's pop/hip hop garbage)

Reactions: Rewind and GazmaN

GazmaN

Staff member
Oct 28, 2018
Darwin, Australia
Blue skies today after three days of monsoon rain. Got cabin fever and I just wanna go for a ride. So its Audioslave - I'm hittin' the road and burning that gasoline!