• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

What music are you listening to?

MarkMark

Feb 14, 2019
Cheshire UK
Got back into Dream Theater, their latest album "Distance over time" is worth a listen if you are into prog rock.

Also Alter Bridge new album "Walk the Sky", me and the Mrs saw them at the Manchester Arena near to Christmas.

RIP Neil Peart, one of the best drummers in the world, he will be sadly missed.

The Lone Wolve

Nov 4, 2018
cannock, south stafforshire
I listen to 80-90s film scores these days, especially those done by proper orchestras.

You can find some Youtube videos of orchestras doing things like the Terminator/Robocop theme, and covert it into MP3 files.

GazmaN

Staff member
Oct 28, 2018
Darwin, Australia
Good to see this old thread come back to life. Just got back from a 10km run with Metallica's ...And Justice For All providing motivation. Been my favourite album for over 30 years.

I've had to ban this and my beloved Slayer from my in-car play lists. For some reason fuel consumption suddenly goes through the roof. Weird, still can't explain it...

Davo01

Jan 28, 2019
South Australia
Good to see this old thread come back to life. Just got back from a 10km run with Metallica's ...And Justice For All providing motivation. Been my favourite album for over 30 years.

I've had to ban this and my beloved Slayer from my in-car play lists. For some reason fuel consumption suddenly goes through the roof. Weird, still can't explain it...
Haha - I’ll have to load up Master of Puppets or maybe Rein in blood!

For me fuel consumption is also linked to Rage Against the Machine. I used to use that to get fired up on the way to MMA training - prior to the CT scan incident lol.

Reactions: rusty696 and GazmaN

loafer-N77

Staff member
Feb 4, 2019
UK
Haha - I’ll have to load up Master of Puppets or maybe Rein in blood!

For me fuel consumption is also linked to Rage Against the Machine. I used to use that to get fired up on the way to MMA training - prior to the CT scan incident lol.
Reign in Blood :D

Fair play mate, I think i'd crash if I had that cranked up on my journey to work lol

Reactions: Davo01 and GazmaN