• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

What did you do to your N today ?

They'll be sag, after the springs run in. Not much but there will be additional sag. You'll need to have the alignment, toe-in and camber rechecked after 200-300 miles.

Some of the first things I'd done to my N was replacing the front speakers with Hertz EV165.L which already was a big improvement. But after 4 months now (and 14.000km) I thought that it needs just a bit more punch. So, yesterday I installed a Pioneer GM-D1004 plug-and-play amplifier which is also part of the "official" sound upgrade. I really have to say that class D amps shrunk a lot in size (or maybe I am just old)

I used a Parrot T-Adapter (same as the PP-AC 98, but at half the price) which was a bit of a hassle to fit in. Hint: push the cables and ISO-Plugs to the left towards the cockpit, there's really no space to the right to leave room for the head unit).

The amplifier went to the right above the glove box and was fixed with strong zip ties.

The cable from the amplifier passes under the air nozzles to the adapter plugs on the left. That's a really tight and packed fit but you don't have to cut or splice any cable. But I cut the remote cable on the amp side because I read somewhere about a loud plop effect if you leave it as it is. The amp doesn't need it because it has an input auto sense.

If you have smaller hands than me (mine are a bit scratched now) you can have the whole thing completed in less than an hour and it is really worth it. Much better sound for just under 120 EUR.

Mavericks Guide ( https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/how-to-speakers-head-unit.1122/ ) was really helpful for this.

Ordered my set of Well vent visors thanks to R Veloster N ;) for the recommendation. Also planned on ordering a bunch of forge goodies but still waiting for the guys from POTN to get back to me so I can use the forum discount.

Reactions: R Veloster N
Where did you find these in stock, I emailed them and they dont seem to want to sell me an intake.
I know a guy ;)

Reach out to POTN they’re from the UK have the parts in stock. It just takes a bit longer than usual for them to arrive if you live in the states

I know a guy ;)

Reach out to POTN they’re from the UK have the parts in stock. It just takes a bit longer than usual for them to arrive if you live in the states

I googled this POTN you mentioned but couldn't find the site or forum. Would love to get a little discount. I really need a forge intake with red silicone in my life.

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO
You can also purchase them from Forge US direct without any discount. Plus, Forge US doesn't have any in stock at the moment. You have to make the personal decision. :)

https://www.forgemotorsport.com/product-filter/hyundai,veloster+n

If you purchase from POTN, in the UK, you'll get a 5% discount, if you contact Adam thru the thread below, Might take a little longer but they are trustworthy. Look at the first post in the thread below and wait for Adam's response. You'll actually save some money purchasing from POTN, if you buy multiple items in one purchase.;) Unless, you're from a tax free state. You're state is; 4.6%

https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/p...ve-n-cars-net-discount.2426/page-2#post-46033

Ordering just the Intake;

$379.00 no tax/ with 5% discount/shipping/$20.00 = $399.00 Total from the (UK).:)

$417.00 with tax/ NO discount/shipping $20.00= $437.00 Total from the (US).:(

$38.00 difference, you'll have to decide what's more important to you.. I know it sucks, we have to pay more for the same product in the US but that's just the way it is.:)

Reactions: simmo777
You can also purchase them from Forge US direct without any discount. Plus, Forge US doesn't have any in stock at the moment. You have to make the personal decision. :)

https://www.forgemotorsport.com/product-filter/hyundai,veloster+n

If you purchase from POTN, in the UK, you'll get a 5% discount, if you contact Adam thru the thread below, Might take a little longer but they are trustworthy. Look at the first post in the thread below and wait for Adam's response. You'll actually save some money purchasing from POTN, if you buy multiple items in one purchase.;) Unless, you're from a tax free state. You're state is; 4.6%

https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/p...ve-n-cars-net-discount.2426/page-2#post-46033

Ordering just the Intake;

$379.00 no tax/ with 5% discount/shipping/$20.00 = $399.00 Total from the (UK).:)

$417.00 with tax/ NO discount/shipping $20.00= $437.00 Total from the (US).:(

$38.00 difference, you'll have to decide what's more important to you.. I know it sucks, we have to pay more for the same product in the US but that's just the way it is.:)

Thanks for the good info, already got it in my cart on the site. Shipping is 50 pounds, I converted it to usd and it looks like $437 will be the total, about the same as ordering it from forge us. Gotta see if I can get that 5% discount first now.

It won't be 50 pounds when you order it as I suggested. Adam from POTN, will take care of this.

Make sure you do as I suggested or go to the site and and talk to them direct in an email. You have a PM.:);)

Excuse my poor quality pic and messy jb4 setup But I got impatient waiting for a day to install all my parts and had a bit of insomnia tonight so I decided to throw my intake on. So far I’m in LOVE the induction noise it sounds amazing and the car feels like it pulls a lil smoother/harder. 10/10 would recommend to anybody shopping for an intake 602F24B4-BBAB-4824-AC00-7E7EF1F9E35F.jpeg