• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Western Australia Meet/Drive

Gazza

May 21, 2018
Perth
Count me in have you got a WA owners registry? We have this in the WA RS club which is good to keep track on numbers.

On Sunday May 19th, I`ll most certainly be processing olives for my customers.
Won`t be able to join you for the ride but you are welcome to watch the process and use the woodfired pizza oven.

Reactions: Gazza
We haven't confirmed all the details yet, but hoping to coordinate a short drive/coffee etc through the Perth Hills on Sunday 19th May. Kalamunda/Mundaring etc. Be great to have a few more N's tagging along this time.

I'll do the usual, and harass every WA owner I've managed to find on here and farcebook etc. 18 in total!

Love to join you on the 19th May please keep me posted,

Attachments

• IMG_1642.JPG
    IMG_1642.JPG
    474.1 KB · Views: 48
Sunday 19th May (next weekend).

9:00am at Spotlight Midland (Clayton St) for a drive through the Perth Hills (and a coffee stop etc). Will be driving through the infamous Zig Zags for a bit of fun as we go. Hope to see as many West Aussie N's as possible.

All welcome!

Reactions: Caitlyn and levin
A good turn out yesterday with lots of new faces (9 N's and a tidy SR). An unexpected dirt road nearly got us all lost (I should have listened to Stephen). Pencil in August 18th for the next run out. If it all comes together, we will do a family friendly trip out to Froggy's in York. IMG-20190519-WA0002.jpgIMG-20190519-WA0010.jpgIMG-20190519-WA0013.jpg

Well done Gazza !

My N hasn't moved for the last two weeks, bogged in olives.
August should be colourful with canola fields and wildflowers.
Pizza oven on standby, waiting for instructions.

Well done Gazza !

My N hasn't moved for the last two weeks, bogged in olives.
August should be colourful with canola fields and wildflowers.
Pizza oven on standby, waiting for instructions.
Great Froggy! If it works with you, please lock in Sunday August 18th for a lunchtime pizza's. Stephen and I will be in touch to confirm finer details

Hey everyone!

I'm picking up my fastback tomorrow, so excited :D

Is the August 18th event the next one in Perth/WA?
I'm keen on any future drives/meets/happy laps events (if any).

Also is there a Facebook group for WA N owners?