• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Western Australia Meet/Drive

Gazza

May 21, 2018
Perth
For those following my hopeless posts on Facebook pages, confirming we will meet at Jane Brook Fresh at 10:00am (NOT 10:30am!), and depart there around 10:15am and head up to York Olive Oil where Froggy will have the wood-fired pizza oven fired up.

Current count for confirmed attendees is up to 14 N's!

Gazza

May 21, 2018
Perth
Planning an impromptu N catch up this Thursday night. Start at Queen's Gardens carpark in East Perth (WACA carpark) at 6:00pm. Short drive somewhere (a tunnel run is a must) then burgers for dinner somewhere...

Reactions: David Faulkner

Gazza

May 21, 2018
Perth
Saturday November 2nd.

Join N Performance in Perth, Western Australia for an exclusive i30 Fastback N : Tech Talk with Q&A.

A unique opportunity to discuss i30 Fastback N, meet with Geoff Fear - Hyundai’s official N tech from N Performance.AU & chat with other i30 N & i30 Fastback N owners.

Breakfast meet & greet (Venue TBA)
Following breakfast drive to (Venue TBA)
Tech Talk presentation with Q&A on i30 Fastback N

Who knows what other surprises might be in store...

Froggy

Sep 28, 2018
York Australia
Saturday mornings = baking lots of sourdough loaves.
I would have loved to be there !

Car getting her first service on Monday, 9000km, no issues whatsoever.

Reactions: Gazza

Gazza

May 21, 2018
Perth
Just putting it out there... thinking of organising a WA meet/drive for a weekend in August. Will try to nut out details over the coming days (week or so)

Gazza

May 21, 2018
Perth
Sunday 13th September - we shall organise a country roads trip to give our cars a blast... details to follow soon

rord08

Aug 17, 2020
Perth
Sunday 13th September... PM me your email address and I'll keep you in the loop with all the details
Hi All,

I've also picked up new i30N in last couple of weeks and keen to join the Sept event, I'll send you my e-mail to add to the list if that's OK.

Cheers,

Rob

Reactions: Gazza