• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Western Australia Meet/Drive

For those following my hopeless posts on Facebook pages, confirming we will meet at Jane Brook Fresh at 10:00am (NOT 10:30am!), and depart there around 10:15am and head up to York Olive Oil where Froggy will have the wood-fired pizza oven fired up.

Current count for confirmed attendees is up to 14 N's!

For those following my hopeless posts on Facebook pages, confirming we will meet at Jane Brook Fresh at 10:00am (NOT 10:30am!), and depart there around 10:15am and head up to York Olive Oil where Froggy will have the wood-fired pizza oven fired up.

Current count for confirmed attendees is up to 14 N's!

Planning an impromptu N catch up this Thursday night. Start at Queen's Gardens carpark in East Perth (WACA carpark) at 6:00pm. Short drive somewhere (a tunnel run is a must) then burgers for dinner somewhere...

Saturday November 2nd.

Join N Performance in Perth, Western Australia for an exclusive i30 Fastback N : Tech Talk with Q&A.

A unique opportunity to discuss i30 Fastback N, meet with Geoff Fear - Hyundai’s official N tech from N Performance.AU & chat with other i30 N & i30 Fastback N owners.

Breakfast meet & greet (Venue TBA)
Following breakfast drive to (Venue TBA)
Tech Talk presentation with Q&A on i30 Fastback N

Who knows what other surprises might be in store...