• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Veloster N Performance parts

I want a veloster now lol :D
Some parts should also fit on the i30N.
I want that CAI box!

i was trying to get someone to make something like that box lid with a cut out in it but would cost far too much to produce a one off piece.
 
Looks like my new years resolution is to get that spoiler, some other interior goodies for my VN, and that CAI box. DD6A3420-5D01-45E6-A875-D7D63604EA25.jpeg
 
Air box looks interesting but unfortunately it does not come with air pipe, so aFe intake looks still much better.
I am more interested of that BBK in front - some local Korean product I think....
 
  • Like
Reactions: R Veloster N
I just noticed something. If you watch the video closely at 0:20. Notice how the car has a N Performance Strut Tower Brace in carbon fiber.

Edit: I added a picture showing the Strut Tower Brace.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2019-12-26 at 7.18.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-26 at 7.18.46 PM.png
    389 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/veloster-n-performance-parts.4483/#post-71989

Please utilize the search engine at the top right hand of the page and you'll find reference to nearly everything you're looking for. It also keeps down duplication and makes it easier for everyone to find a specific topic of discussion.

It also aids the staff in keeping like discussions and threads together reducing unnecessary bandwidth usage.

Please refer to the Forum Rules for guidance regarding this and other requirements; https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/forum-rules.1217/

As per the forum rules, you'll want to introduce yourself to the community as well; https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/forum-rules.1217/

Welcome and enjoy the forum, there is a lot of information shared and available!!:)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: padigree