https://www.hyundai.com/kr/ko/vehicles/veloster-n/n-performance-parts
@RPM8300 I'd Like to purchase all of them lol
@RPM8300 I'd Like to purchase all of them lol
Last edited:
I want a veloster now lol
Some parts should also fit on the i30N.
I want that CAI box!
Cheers Chris and thanks! Nope, the i30N will have their own performance parts.I want a veloster now lol
Some parts should also fit on the i30N.
I want that CAI box!
Great Catch ! That would make a great addition to the engine bay.I just noticed something. If you watch the video closely at 0:20. Notice how the car has a N Performance Strut Tower Brace in carbon fiber.
Even the air vents are getting the carbon fiber treatment.It also looks like the fake air vents in the front are revised
There is a seller who is selling the Carbon Mirror Caps on Ebay. Although they are not made by Hyundai, the quality looks pretty dam good. You can have look at it from the link here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Real-Carbon-Fiber-Side-Mirror-Cover-Trim-Replace-For-Hyundai-Veloster-2018-2021/223679188181?_trkparms=aid=111001&algo=REC.SEED&ao=1&asc=20160908105057&meid=77fd807b732a43529dcf4c2b9f88dd53&pid=100675&rk=1&rkt=15&sd=223679188181&itm=223679188181&pmt=0&noa=1&pg=2380057&_trksid=p2380057.c100675.m4236&_trkparms=pageci:7e797d6f-284f-11ea-916e-74dbd1809f93|parentrq:4527f82116f0ad4d8990fedaffcfcb42|iid:1Mirror caps and that suede/alcantara hand brake for me please
thanks those look great ! I definitely do not like the gloss mirrors on the VNThere is a seller who is selling the Carbon Mirror Caps on Ebay. Although they are not made by Hyundai, the quality looks pretty dam good. You can have look at it from the link here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Real-Carbon-Fiber-Side-Mirror-Cover-Trim-Replace-For-Hyundai-Veloster-2018-2021/223679188181?_trkparms=aid=111001&algo=REC.SEED&ao=1&asc=20160908105057&meid=77fd807b732a43529dcf4c2b9f88dd53&pid=100675&rk=1&rkt=15&sd=223679188181&itm=223679188181&pmt=0&noa=1&pg=2380057&_trksid=p2380057.c100675.m4236&_trkparms=pageci:7e797d6f-284f-11ea-916e-74dbd1809f93|parentrq:4527f82116f0ad4d8990fedaffcfcb42|iid:1