• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
@kamyk155 we have seen your pictures, no reason to be toxic. I/we are talking about another member's purchase and i cant create a database of what brand of gpf everyone has.

@Semper fi seems ok and you should not have any cel.

@Semper fi seems ok and you should not have any cel.
[/QUOTE]
How can you tell if they will have CEL or not? The FDK one that i think Semper has looks just a straight pipe with 2 sensors in.

How can you tell if they will have CEL or not? The FDK one that i think Semper has looks just a straight pipe with 2 sensors in.
The second temp sensor is sleeved so it reads less temperature than the first.

Equal temps means no gpf or collapsed, so cel.
Big dif in temps means clogged gpf mainly, so regeneration process.

Reactions: H13ONN
So with this fitted do our cars think they need to do a regen all the time?
How much is the HDT pipe?
Scorpion offer one for £140, could even be worth getting that and modifying it?!

So with this fitted do our cars think they need to do a regen all the time?
How much is the HDT pipe?
Scorpion offer one for £140, could even be worth getting that and modifying it?!

No I don't think so, only in the case of a big difference. Which shouldn't be the case with this "sheath", just enough to make it look like normal use. The simple pipe like mine costs 150 € while the dummy (the one that looks like the GPF) costs 350 €

It is like a normal working gpf on operation. Not clogged, not absent.
The test pipe and the dummy work the same. The dummy just looks like a real gpf

Had my HDT dummy fitted today.

Advice to anyone who hasn’t done this mod - do it !

Much louder, much dirtier, keeps the character of the exhaust note without just being a loud noise. Each of the elements: burbles, growl, Db and pops are enhanced but get ready for some huge bangs ! Even the burbles letting off from 2.5k in a tight street scared a group of people haha

How anyone drives this with a decat or no back box is beyond me . For me this is loud enough, well for now anyway lol

If you want fresh gaskets you need to purchase them separately, although my 10k gaskets with a little warming we’re fine for use.

Rear silencer is a must for me, since i want the car quiet sometimes.
For me gpf delete is loud kinda. Def need decat or at least full 3'' exhaust with 200cpi cat.

Rear silencer is a must for me, since i want the car quiet sometimes.
For me gpf delete is loud kinda. Def need decat or at least full 3'' exhaust with 200cpi cat.
yea maybe after a few weeks of acclimatising to the noise I would want more. The sport cats for me are just too expensive. I would have to go decat hence why I think it might just be a tad too loud

Reactions: H13ONN