• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
So I'm back again.
2019-03-31__19.41.41-01-2016x1134.jpeg
I really love when my car is foam covered.

IMG_20190331_133412_1-01-1134x2016.jpeg
And I love rainbows. A while ago I've Coated my car with another sonax product. After cleaning the beading and sheeting still looks awesome. Made a short video, without any editing. Just playing around. I really could do that for hours. Also I love to see my car in rain :D

I don't know why it looks like 480p. Filmed in 2k :eek:

2019-03-31__19.37.48-01-2016x1134.jpeg
After I've done some detailing with the sonax brilliant shine detailer.
IMG_20190331_135913-01-1134x2016.jpeg

And cleaned and coated the summer wheels.
IMG_20190331_150525-01-2016x1134.jpeg
IMG_20190331_152056-01-2016x1134.jpeg
IMG_20190331_154737-01-2016x1134.jpeg
IMG_20190331_163038-01-1134x2016.jpeg
IMG_20190331_163102-01-2016x1134.jpeg
Damn this thing looks so glossy. :D

2019-03-31__19.36.45-01-2016x1134.jpeg
After checking the pressure of the wheels, I took a few pictures. Looks like a new car. And what should I say. I love it. First birthday in a few days. I would buy that car again and again. Simply hope my wheels will survive this season - I don't think so.

Will test the whole beeding and sheeting of the car in the next few days. Hope my rims will stay that clean for a while. Coating seems to block the dirt & water.

Update coming soon :)
 
So I'm back again.
View attachment 6648
I really love when my car is foam covered.

View attachment 6649
And I love rainbows. A while ago I've Coated my car with another sonax product. After cleaning the beading and sheeting still looks awesome. Made a short video, without any editing. Just playing around. I really could do that for hours. Also I love to see my car in rain :D

I don't know why it looks like 480p. Filmed in 2k :eek:

View attachment 6650
After I've done some detailing with the sonax brilliant shine detailer.
View attachment 6651

And cleaned and coated the summer wheels.
View attachment 6652
View attachment 6653
View attachment 6654
View attachment 6655
View attachment 6656
Damn this thing looks so glossy. :D

View attachment 6657
After checking the pressure of the wheels, I took a few pictures. Looks like a new car. And what should I say. I love it. First birthday in a few days. I would buy that car again and again. Simply hope my wheels will survive this season - I don't think so.

Will test the whole beeding and sheeting of the car in the next few days. Hope my rims will stay that clean for a while. Coating seems to block the dirt & water.

Update coming soon :)
The car looks better that showroom condition - well done :):cool:
 
  • Like
Reactions: GazmaN and padigree
View attachment 3323

Today I played around with AndroidAuto a bit. Now it really works completely to mirror the screen and process the inputs via touch. What I noticed: The sound quality via AA is noticeable better than USB-Stick playback. Did someone else notice that?
However, what bothers me is the AA-Navigation-bar. Does anyone know if you can turn off / hide this?
Can you talk me though the process to get this to work?
 
After 225 days I decided to renew my windshield coating with my soft99 glaco ultra. As in the videos before, you have seen it's working until today. Only thing was, that it wasn't working that well with very small drops and also not at that low speeds as before. Glaco was starting to work at about 45km/h. After 8 months it's staring to work at about 60km/h which makes me using my wiper sometimes. This time I've prepared my windscreen a bit better than last time.

What I've used:
IMG_20190407_104907-01-1287x723.jpeg
- Some glass surface cleaner
- Some microfibre things
- my glaco
- soft99 glass compound Z
- some water

IMG_20190407_111706-01-1287x723.jpeg
First I cleaned my windscreen. Removed any dust and dirt.

PicsArt_04-07-01.24.54-1287x2288.jpg
After the windshield was clean and dry, I started to polish with the glass compound. Maybe it was a bit too much, but it was working really good.

The result:
The glaco is fully gone. No beading&sheeting anymore.

IMG_20190407_120726-01-1287x723.jpeg So after cleaning again (used my hands and water to remove) I made it dry again. Now I've done the same procedure as last time.

IMG_20190407_123447-01-1287x723.jpeg
After 15 mins of drying time, I removed the glaco. Within this time I was playing around with my bonnet, wanted to see how the brilliant shine detailer works, only seen it in rain.


Absolutely love it.

Now I have to wait until tomorrow. The coating should stay a few hours dry and untouched. Hope to get same or even better results as last time.

Have a nice weekend @all.
 
Upper post updated :D

@GazmaN I'm really sorry for that mate :D maybe there will follow some pictures and videos the next few days. It's warmer and tha sun is shining a few hours longer :p

@BadShadd Haha sure, all because of that nice foam :D no, only censored, this time with paint. But in real my plate looks damaged as f***. Thousands of stonechips, looks even more destroyed than my last one after a few years^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: GazmaN