• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

N side skirts logo

AndeeRosa

Aug 21, 2021
Portugal
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone ordered the N logo for the sideskirts, when I tried ordering it, it was sold out everywhere, but I never saw an i20N with them equiped

I’m not sure if I can bring myself to pay €89 for some stickers especially when the i30n ones are so much cheaper feel like I’m getting ripped off too much

Yep - that's what i thought when i saw them - hoping someone will make some rep at a fraction fraction of the price.
There are a few on ebay for the i30n - some stickers and some gel filled (3D), i emailed some sellers a few weeks ago asking if they'll make them for the i20n but they never reply :(

SK Graphix in the UK have recently added vinyl inlays for the side skirt logo, with a few options of colours
We’ll be getting some soon to try out!

Reactions: andika0107
SK Graphix in the UK have recently added vinyl inlays for the side skirt logo, with a few options of colours
We’ll be getting some soon to try out!

few people have already got them but not a fan of quality as some sections are so small they are not sticking well.

Reactions: i20N_Fran
Looks good Mizzcoco Are they Original Hyundai Badges?
They are not original and look nothing like the original. I find it distasteful how it's just a picture with absolutely no description and when asked directly if they were original, the question was dodged and only a link to buy was provided.

They are a cheaper alternative. I definitely agree that the original ones are too expensive for the plastic that they are (i expected metal when I ordered them) but be aware that these are copies.

• Haha
Reactions: tymkuc
They are not original and look nothing like the original. I find it distasteful how it's just a picture with absolutely no description and when asked directly if they were original, the question was dodged and only a link to buy was provided.

They are a cheaper alternative. I definitely agree that the original ones are too expensive for the plastic that they are (i expected metal when I ordered them) but be aware that these are copies.
Sorry my apologies. Didn’t mean to be rude at all.
I’m not the seller- I am a buyer which I purchased and installed on my car. I was just helping out by sending the link.
No they are not H originals but still look pretty good.

Sorry my apologies. Didn’t mean to be rude at all.
I’m not the seller- I am a buyer which I purchased and installed on my car. I was just helping out by sending the link.
No they are not H originals but still look pretty good.
All good man, I just dislike sellers being shady and pushing their products. Fell for that a few times so I'd like to help someone else avoid it if possible.