• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

N side skirts logo

Fair enough i wanted to see some originals even though they are expensive ill prob still get them when my car eventually turns up lol
3A7E2D00-329A-4CA9-BA5F-D64F1DE17C87.jpeg

These are the originals, ordered from the German website. For that price they really should be metal... I think that the i30N ones were metal?
The red part of the logo is tough to put in and has a seriously thin strip of 3m tape. Throw a touch of super glue, don't let it fall out.

Reactions: juanfcm_1992
View attachment 19619

These are the originals, ordered from the German website. For that price they really should be metal... I think that the i30N ones were metal?
The red part of the logo is tough to put in and has a seriously thin strip of 3m tape. Throw a touch of super glue, don't let it fall out.
Do they do them with a performance blue ‘N’ ?

View attachment 19619

You can buy some gel ones (not genuine) in various colour combinations from here - https://skgraphic.co.uk/collections/hyundai/products/hyundai-i20n-side-skirt-inlays
No, that's the only color variant of the original.

Hello bros.... I present... developed by friend and member of Spain i20N Club... good quality, new option... for less money, two paris I believe for 30€:

1656352242255.jpeg

Allready I order, check one example:
1656353352543.png

Last edited:
uk is a gel badge but 30€ for a 3d print that is not even 0.50c in fillament is criminal
In my opinion... is more criminal uk version... gel of 1mm...? and more expensive...?. For other hand moreover is worst finish... the 3d print filled all logo... Moreover, you get two pairs... and the shipping only 4€.

Good morning,

I completed the external customization of my i20N with the OEM N Logo Side Skirts: they are in ABS, composed of three parts and distinct Right and Left, Parts Number 9999Z - 057208
As always, I attach the photos.
A warm greeting

Attachments

• N_Logo Badge Side Skirt.jpg
    N_Logo Badge Side Skirt.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 103
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 108
Good morning,

I completed the external customization of my i20N with the OEM N Logo Side Skirts: they are in ABS, composed of three parts and distinct Right and Left, Parts Number 9999Z - 057208
As always, I attach the photos.
A warm greeting
does the double sidded tape work well? Or did you have to use extra glue for them

does the double sidded tape work well? Or did you have to use extra glue for them
I have had the same oem ones for a while now. Works perfect in pressure washers, snow, track days, and extreme heat. Just clean the surface well before adhesion.

Reactions: rodxd
I have had the skgraphics ones they are nice quality unfortunately won't stay stuck on a little temp change and they peel off.

Gonna just leave it as is without them

@NeonLight Thank you so much, its look amazing.

Attachments

• photo_20230113_162352.jpg
    photo_20230113_162352.jpg
    883.6 KB · Views: 54
  • photo_20230113_162404.jpg
    photo_20230113_162404.jpg
    903 KB · Views: 58
  • photo_20230113_162420.jpg
    photo_20230113_162420.jpg
    883.2 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: NeonLight
uk is a gel badge but 30€ for a 3d print that is not even 0.50c in fillament is criminal
Hello, I'm designer of 3D printed N side skirt. Yes, it's 34€ shipping included. 3D printing is cheap, but, 3D printer is not. Calibration and maintenance takes time and money. Also the design of the Ns took time. It's a fair price and includes a full set of spares. There are many colours available, even one that glows in the dark. Thank you everyone for the support!! Don't hesitate to check the new item, exhaust valve control by remote for only 55€. (@i20n_brass on instagram). See you on the road!!

SK Graphix in the UK have recently added vinyl inlays for the side skirt logo, with a few options of colours
We’ll be getting some soon to try out!

Do not buy these stickers from SKGraphics. I spent £25 buying a pair for my i20N 2 weeks ago and what i got was nothing like described on their web site

Reactions: Markx85
I’ve got the ones i20n_brass sells and they are just like the originals - they also come with 3M foamed tape already applied and in left and right sided kits. I’ve had them fitted a few weeks now and the car has been pressure washed twice with no problem. You can choose the colour of each piece . 34C8F323-4C8D-400B-940F-C4100E175FA6.jpeg