• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

N Side Skirt Stickers

I didn't think I got too close mate to be fair. The adhesive that came with the metal ones is much stronger I think as they are rock solid.

The slightest air gap anywhere under the 3D decal, will allow water to infiltrate and lessen the adhesive bond. A little silicon use when installing will help.

The metal ones I got, had a primer you applied to the plastic of your car. 5 mins later you put on the metal decal (have adhesive back).

Sticks like h**l.

Yep, they are very difficult to remove once on. Impossible to not damage them actually, (I know as I had to as had a set replaced due to the originals "white worming").

Reactions: Stash-N
I mounted these a few days ago:
https://hyundainsport.com/products/the-metal-n-badge-for-i30-n-sill-emblem.

High quality and makes (in my opinion) the car look even better :)

image_399812d5-dee6-4c24-bfba-55f59595a42b_1024x1024@2x.jpg

imagejpg_9a5db836-5fef-442c-b57e-8c76f9083470_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Tryed yesterday to order those metal decals from my dealer. Response: they cant order them. Asked about this from the uk hyundai online shop and the guy in the chat said that it is uk only product. Not sold any other county.

Anyone in the uk willing to help a guy out and order that 27£ set and post it to me here in Finland? The only way for me to get them. And yes i dont like the plastic ones.

https://accessories.hyundai.co.uk/i30-n-accessories-decal-metal-emblem-badge-for-side-skirt-grey

Tryed yesterday to order those metal decals from my dealer. Response: they cant order them. Asked about this from the uk hyundai online shop and the guy in the chat said that it is uk only product. Not sold any other county.

Anyone in the uk willing to help a guy out and order that 27£ set and post it to me here in Finland? The only way for me to get them. And yes i dont like the plastic ones.

https://accessories.hyundai.co.uk/i30-n-accessories-decal-metal-emblem-badge-for-side-skirt-grey
If i remember correct i ordered from here. Try to order from them? https://hyundainsport.com/products/the-metal-n-badge-for-i30-n-sill-emblem

Can you pass EBAY link of the metal stickers? because I am from Spain and in certain pages or do not ship to Spain or it costs very expensive.
Yesterday I washed the car 7 or 8 times, and I noticed that the N stickers on the side were peeling off :(

Can you pass EBAY link of the metal stickers? because I am from Spain and in certain pages or do not ship to Spain or it costs very expensive.
Yesterday I washed the car 7 or 8 times, and I noticed that the N stickers on the side were peeling off :(
i think they dont have them on ebay sadly :/

Reactions: GATACHU
Wow 14 pages. We know what i30 owners priorities are about STICKERS!!!

I figure this thread would be appropriate to ask.

Well I'm from Canada eh, and over here there is no side skirt stickers, hell there's no side skirts at all

So I was wondering, if any UK kind soul would be able and willing to order ship/sell me the side skirt/rockers so I too could hoot and holler bout these stickers!??

FACT! Every year it seems that Canada has the most salt covered winter roads in the world, and Hyundai figured that extra protection is not needed on the most vulnerable location of a car for paint chipping.

Any help would be great thanks folks!

Well I'm from Canada eh, and over here there is no side skirt stickers, hell there's no side skirts at all

So I was wondering, if any UK kind soul would be able and willing to order ship/sell me the side skirt/rockers so I too could hoot and holler bout these stickers!??

FACT! Every year it seems that Canada has the most salt covered winter roads in the world, and Hyundai figured that extra protection is not needed on the most vulnerable location of a car for paint chipping.

Hello

I purchased some 3M™ Diamond Grade™ Conspicuity by reflex Allen diamond grade ECE 104 Mark
then I cut to shape made some templates and had a good old time cutting the tape was awkward and precise placed these on my side skirts both sides. I know what you mean as the side skirt is non-existent these will fit the i30n performance UK model as you can make your own but you will need to make a template first the cut the tape was a learning curve but after one mistake you soon learn quickly then you have to apply 3m primer 94 adhesive to the cars trim so as to properly stick this tape to the cars plastic trim. Someone on e bay is selling vinyl but I prefer the reflective and boy are these reflective. Car is dirty no sense in washing it as the roads I travel are all country roads all mucked up so would be as bad as ever after a wash sorry for the dirt boys but I know you love it all mucky.

Canadian EH!

Attachments

• SIDE S 1.JPG
    SIDE S 1.JPG
    180.4 KB · Views: 65
  • SIDE S 2.JPG
    SIDE S 2.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 63
  • SIDE S 3.JPG
    SIDE S 3.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 56
  • SIDE S 4.JPG
    SIDE S 4.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

I am willing to send them to you if you want them. I'd say I can get you in contact with a parts guy at hyundai here. You can arrange delivery to me and ill ship them to you at your cost.

I ship loads to Europe and Australia for guys, I just do it to help out. If you need the help pm me

Reactions: 19_EGTNU and GazmaN