• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Wheels N-cars Rims Database

The space to the balance weights I had expected. I don‘t think that‘s enough for winter use. A bit of hard frozen ice over night on the rim and at least the weights are gone. Risky.

Anyone found 17’s to clear the brakes
My old 17x8 et42 Lenso D1R cleared PFL brakes but I wasn't comfortable with the 1mm gap to the barrel because I was travelling and wouldn't be able to swap back for at least a month if I found they were catching stones. I'd love to know if something like the RPF1 might give another few mm clearance.

Arch gap in the photos is because I didn't wait for the springs to settle.

Attachments

• lenso-17-1.jpg
    lenso-17-1.jpg
    636.3 KB · Views: 66
  • lenso-17-2.jpg
    lenso-17-2.jpg
    512 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: Shadow-Flo
New Tomason TN27 8,5x19 supposedly weighing in 8,8KG...really interested on buying them.

New wheels for my car, JR SL01 8,5x19 with new Michelin Cup2 Connect tyres 235-35-19 with Michelin track connect kit

oBI77tZ.jpg

ezw2GRa.jpg

jPn0k2W.jpg
Hi,
Looks awesome, are they gun metal grey or black finish. Little hard to tell .

Reactions: loboo
Just got my new rims delivered and measures. 😛

If and once the thread gets updated you can add Japan Racing SL01 19x8.5 ET 45 at 8.9kg. Seems spot on to what the manufacturer advertises.

More weights from different sizes here:

Attachments

• 20220803_182338.jpg
    20220803_182338.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 69
New daily set 😍

TEC Speedwheels GT Race-I 8x18 ET45 5x114.3 72.5
mated to some fresh Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 6 235/40 R18 95Y XL, MFS

The wheels seem to be a popular design which looks similar to the Motec ultralites.
The new GY Asymmetric 6 really performs well and is quite comfortable. Coming from the F1 supersports this is a huge difference in comfort but still a very sporty tire.

very pleased with this combination.

20220806_202127_HDR.jpg

Wow! Awesome! I've got the same colour and have been dying to see someone running 18s with bronze. Looks gorgeous!

Shame about the bronze brake discs too 😅 They do look bronze most of the time (in Scottish weather) but the shift in colour depending on angle and light is amazing. First two photos are in the same light but a different angle and the third shows they are a really nice gold when the sun hits them.

Enkei-GTC01RR-Gold.jpg

• Love
Reactions: jeroenvde
Love the 2 valve stems! Try running 2 tpms for experiment please :D
Haha, I could move the front TPMS to the rear wheels to redistribute 20 grams for a better balance? 😂

Actually, I don't have any TPMS installed. They were delivered a week late and arrived silver when I ordered black. I don't think I'll ever bother because two different valve stems would annoy me.

Reactions: jeroenvde
Just ordered 19" Autec Wizards(will post photos when they arrive), does anyone happen to know the centre cap size, can't see it anywhere and want to order N ones if possible

Just ordered 19" Autec Wizards(will post photos when they arrive), does anyone happen to know the centre cap size, can't see it anywhere and want to order N ones if possible
I used to have these on my pre FL.
As it happens, the centre cap of the original pre FL 19 inch wheel fits. It´s very snug, but with a bit of persuasion it works.
I always used them, but I had my Autecs painted black, so there was no colour difference.

Attachments

• 20220912_075236.jpg
    20220912_075236.jpg
    877 KB · Views: 115
Reactions: GazmaN and I30JW
I used to have these on my pre FL.
As it happens, the centre cap of the original pre FL 19 inch wheel fits. It´s very snug, but with a bit of persuasion it works.
I always used them, but I had my Autecs painted black, so there was no colour difference.
Thanks for replying fella, I've had a think since I posted and assuming the centre cap is flat, I think I'll look to get stickers printed, probably a carbon fibre background with the N logo on top, think that'll look good with the gunmetal colour