I cut all of mine down ages ago as they were always scraping.Hey Everyone,
Since my brand new i30N was totalled, I'm ordering another brand new one. I ordered a new set of rallyflapZ mudlflaps with request to make them 1 inch shorter. I got a response that my request will be passed to production so I hope they will make it happen.
I will post photos after taking delivery. I'm sure many of you have issues with those flaps scraping everything that is bigger than 8 cm high
I have the same on my N and they do hang low ,but the keep the crap off the car and that’s all I care aboutWow, those do hang low!![]()
The main reason I cut them down was for ground clearance, if you regularly go over speedhumps when the mudflaps hit the hump that's quite a vertical force on the fixings, something they were never designed for.That's what I like about them.
Mine do ground out occasionally but I use it as a warning in too near something. Especially when parking close to kerbs. Sort of an audible warning before rim damage occurs.
I have rallyflapz fitted to my my N for over 12 months now and wouldn’t be without them ,20 minutes to fit all 4 (sorry thrown out the instructions) pay the money for them, they are worth it.Hello from Saint-Petersburg =)
Has anybody experiences with Rallyflapz mud flaps in winter?
Is it poosible to attach official Rallyflapz installation instruction (I have tried to use usual rubber without any frame - it's not good)?