Just Ordered from Canada! I have the Rally Armour branded units but these will suit me better.
Last edited:
These look quality - make sure you post some pictures once installed please.Just Ordered from Canada! I have the Rally Armour branded units but these will suit me better.
![]()
I thought the same regarding scraping so I shortened the rears by 15mm and the fronts by 10mm.I also got mine this weekend but I didn't have for photos :/
My first impressions are the same + they are quite long and scrape a lot when passing high speed-humps and when driving onto a curb. Mostly when backing to a parking spot which is a prefered way with our turning circle.
So far I'm really happy with them. I think the look cool and doesn't stand out that much as I was worried.
Aah. I don't have the N logo.Then I would have N logo cut in half :/
It doesn't really bothering me that they are scraping but I wonder if they are transferring shock to wheel arches or are they just bending
Just Ordered from Canada! I have the Rally Armour branded units but these will suit me better.
![]()
You have a PM. Actually any Hyundai Dealership in Canada will have the part # on file. Since you are from Canada, check with your local dealership. Part # is; J3H46AK000 for the VN only.WOW
Wow nice job man. you think you could be kind enough to share which dealer helped you out with this? I hope it helps out a few members here!
You have a PM. Actually any Hyundai Dealership in Canada will have the part # on file. Since you are from Canada, check with your local dealership. Part # is; J3H46AK000 for the VN only.
Damn, I want those fenders!
Looking good, they sit higher than mine did before I chopped off 15mm.
Looking good, they sit higher than mine did before I chopped off 15mm.
Looks good. Not as long as the Ralleyflapz, that’s not a bad thing.
Interesting. These look to have a slightly different fitting kit to the stock Rally Armor ones that I bought for the I30 N. See https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/rally-armor-hyundai-i30-n-19-ur-mudflaps.htmlJust Ordered from Canada! I have the Rally Armour branded units but these will suit me better.
![]()
There are spacer on both the Original Emblem Rally Armor and these. I'll know if there is anything different with I get them.![]()