• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Mudflaps - yay or nay

Are mud flaps a good idea

  • Yay

    Votes: 95 62.9%
  • Nay

    Votes: 56 37.1%

  • Total voters
    151
Just Ordered from Canada! I have the Rally Armour branded units but these will suit me better.
packaging-430-jpg.11241
 
Last edited:
I also got mine this weekend but I didn't have for photos :/

My first impressions are the same + they are quite long and scrape a lot when passing high speed-humps and when driving onto a curb. Mostly when backing to a parking spot which is a prefered way with our turning circle.

So far I'm really happy with them. I think the look cool and doesn't stand out that much as I was worried.
I thought the same regarding scraping so I shortened the rears by 15mm and the fronts by 10mm.
 
Then I would have N logo cut in half :/

It doesn't really bothering me that they are scraping but I wonder if they are transferring shock to wheel arches or are they just bending
 
think im going to have to invest to stop crap going all up the car lol
 
The only annoying thing I find about Rally Armor flaps is they supply silver screws!! My OCD can't handle that and its easily sorted with screw caps but still......black hardware guys jeeeez
 
  • Like
Reactions: GazmaN
WOW


Wow nice job man. you think you could be kind enough to share which dealer helped you out with this? I hope it helps out a few members here!
You have a PM. Actually any Hyundai Dealership in Canada will have the part # on file. Since you are from Canada, check with your local dealership. Part # is; J3H46AK000 for the VN only.
 
Just Ordered from Canada! I have the Rally Armour branded units but these will suit me better.
packaging-430-jpg.11241
Interesting. These look to have a slightly different fitting kit to the stock Rally Armor ones that I bought for the I30 N. See https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/rally-armor-hyundai-i30-n-19-ur-mudflaps.html
I'm assuming here that this is to get over the issue that I mentioned a while back in this thread, about the front ones not fitting 100% perpendicular to the ground. The bits in the middle of the photo look to be some sort of spacers.