• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Micron Grey Pictures

TNzVjdUh.jpg

They were from the dealer, they wanted to try something "different". But the best part is that by agreeing to the Borbets they included a set of winter tires+ rims (18') for free šŸ˜ƒ. Overall a deal I could not decline.
Can't argue with that! Quite like them!

View attachment 14078
Australian Bowden's Own car care products and no ceramics. 2018 Micron Grey i30N Hatchback. :cool::)
I drive past the local Hyundai dealer on the way to work everyday and noticed a Micron Grey N hatch in the yard on the weekend. Lately I've only seen white and blue fastbacks and N-lines so I kinda snapped my neck when I saw it.

Stopped in on the way home from work today and gave it the once-over, first one I've seen in the flesh. Wow - gorgeous, but they should have let you go to town on it first ;)

How have you managed to leave that orange sticker on the wheels for so long? It seriously messed with my OCD - removing them was my first 'mod' haha
Yes, those little orange stickers just keep sticking there. If they faded I would have to remove them but as they have not I have not messed with them. Maybe I am just kidding myself the car is not 20 months old. :) :cool:

I drive past the local Hyundai dealer on the way to work everyday and noticed a Micron Grey N hatch in the yard on the weekend. Lately I've only seen white and blue fastbacks and N-lines so I kinda snapped my neck when I saw it.

Stopped in on the way home from work today and gave it the once-over, first one I've seen in the flesh. Wow - gorgeous, but they should have let you go to town on it first ;)
It has become an obsession to get the paint as glossy and slick as possible. The Micron Grey just has so much depth to it. I start thinking I will just give the car a "quick" clean and 3 or so hours later I have fully detailed it inside and out and applied detailing spray / wax etc. It strangely gives me great pleasure to clean every nook and cranny. Maybe the Zombie apocalypse and watching too many detailing videos on YouTube has affected me mentally. :cool::eek:

• Haha
Reactions: kirmandi and GazmaN
It has become an obsession to get the paint as glossy and slick as possible. The Micron Grey just has so much depth to it. I start thinking I will just give the car a "quick" clean and 3 or so hours later I have fully detailed it inside and out and applied detailing spray / wax etc. It strangely gives me great pleasure to clean every nook and cranny. Maybe the Zombie apocalypse and watching too many detailing videos on YouTube has affected me mentally. :cool::eek:
You are not alone mate. Every. Damn. Weekend.