• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Micron Grey pictures

Rotorhead500

Aug 16, 2018
Devon
They were from the dealer, they wanted to try something "different". But the best part is that by agreeing to the Borbets they included a set of winter tires+ rims (18') for free 😃. Overall a deal I could not decline.
Can't argue with that! Quite like them!

GazmaN

Staff member
Oct 28, 2018
Darwin, Australia
View attachment 14078
Australian Bowden's Own car care products and no ceramics. 2018 Micron Grey i30N Hatchback. :cool::)
I drive past the local Hyundai dealer on the way to work everyday and noticed a Micron Grey N hatch in the yard on the weekend. Lately I've only seen white and blue fastbacks and N-lines so I kinda snapped my neck when I saw it.

Stopped in on the way home from work today and gave it the once-over, first one I've seen in the flesh. Wow - gorgeous, but they should have let you go to town on it first ;)

Stash-N

May 24, 2018
Adelaide Australia
How have you managed to leave that orange sticker on the wheels for so long? It seriously messed with my OCD - removing them was my first 'mod' haha
Yes, those little orange stickers just keep sticking there. If they faded I would have to remove them but as they have not I have not messed with them. Maybe I am just kidding myself the car is not 20 months old. :) :cool:

Stash-N

May 24, 2018
Adelaide Australia
I drive past the local Hyundai dealer on the way to work everyday and noticed a Micron Grey N hatch in the yard on the weekend. Lately I've only seen white and blue fastbacks and N-lines so I kinda snapped my neck when I saw it.

Stopped in on the way home from work today and gave it the once-over, first one I've seen in the flesh. Wow - gorgeous, but they should have let you go to town on it first ;)
It has become an obsession to get the paint as glossy and slick as possible. The Micron Grey just has so much depth to it. I start thinking I will just give the car a "quick" clean and 3 or so hours later I have fully detailed it inside and out and applied detailing spray / wax etc. It strangely gives me great pleasure to clean every nook and cranny. Maybe the Zombie apocalypse and watching too many detailing videos on YouTube has affected me mentally. :cool::eek:

• Haha
Reactions: kirmandi and GazmaN

GazmaN

Staff member
Oct 28, 2018
Darwin, Australia
It has become an obsession to get the paint as glossy and slick as possible. The Micron Grey just has so much depth to it. I start thinking I will just give the car a "quick" clean and 3 or so hours later I have fully detailed it inside and out and applied detailing spray / wax etc. It strangely gives me great pleasure to clean every nook and cranny. Maybe the Zombie apocalypse and watching too many detailing videos on YouTube has affected me mentally. :cool::eek:
You are not alone mate. Every. Damn. Weekend.