• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

M style mirror caps

Y0UKN0WITSCHRIS

Well-Known Member
Mar 6, 2018
1,067
1,052
113
33
Anybody interested in some BMW M style mirror caps ? These will be available from SoCal garage works soon from what I understand. BMW pic below for reference
0C9C2022-2D16-4F05-9C08-2BD0EC29FC78.jpeg1321C3DA-B3D2-478A-94F2-B079AED3653B.jpeg
 
Those look absolutely stunning! Do you know if they will be pre-painted in gloss black or made in CF?
 
Last edited:
Update:
$180
Faux carbon fiber
Not sold through SoCal garage like originally expected. Information for seller posted below 460CD204-D4A3-43EE-935C-B0A92F86F14D.jpeg21153F38-5E2C-4236-A4A6-312DF9AC9B6F.jpeg3FD7A6C4-1382-45CA-B7FE-0D52FCEB65E8.jpegD67929F4-B7F8-4333-B2F9-F34E5974FAA3.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mr. N
Is this on Facebook? Because I would be more than happy to get those for my VN and I dont have facebook.
 
Is this on Facebook? Because I would be more than happy to get those for my VN and I dont have facebook.
Yes this is from Facebook market. But I Just messaged him about alternative purchase options will post response then
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mr. N
No not that I know of. Check your i30N Part Number against the Veloster Part Numbers and you'll know for sure.
resource


i30N
21-hyundai-i30n-i30-n-elantra.jpg

Veloster N
2019-hyundai-veloster-n-review.jpg

Close but no cigar!
 
Not good response rate from a retailer for this part.:oops: Might possibly be good reason to stay away.:) . Does he accept PayPal thru Facebook or some other form of payment?
 
Not good response rate from a retailer for this part.:oops: Might possibly be good reason to stay away.:) . Does he accept PayPal thru Facebook or some other form of payment?
Yeah I don’t quite understand it. He commented they have 500 of them ready to ship on the post. And mentioned to place orders via PM But won’t return my inquiries or even answer comments on the post.
 
No way would I do business with someone who wants you to order by PM. PayPal, eBay maybe but not thru a PM.:eek: Certainly doesn't sound very reputable.o_O
Well I was hoping he would direct me to an eBay store or maybe a personal website. But still no news.. I’m not 100% a fan of the design anyway. I’m leaning more towards what you posted before the carbon ones. But I figured I’d share these with y’all
 
  • Like
Reactions: R Veloster N
Well I was hoping he would direct me to an eBay store or maybe a personal website. But still no news.. I’m not 100% a fan of the design anyway. I’m leaning more towards what you posted before the carbon ones. But I figured I’d share these with y’all
Would it be possible for you to send me the direct Facebook link of these Mirror caps?
 
Would it be possible for you to send me the direct Facebook link of these Mirror caps?
Sadly I cannot because he has it listed in a private group. But if you ask to join Veloster Parts to Buy, Sell or Trade you’ll get added almost immediately then just search for mirror caps and they pop up
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mr. N