Black as of now. I’m sure with enough interest he’ll make carbon setsThose look absolutely stunning! Do you know if they will be pre-painted in gloss black or made in CF?
Yes this is from Facebook market. But I Just messaged him about alternative purchase options will post response thenIs this on Facebook? Because I would be more than happy to get those for my VN and I dont have facebook.
Chris are these tape on caps or actual replacements to the Exterior Rearview Mirror top half?Update:
$180
Faux carbon fiber
Not sold through SoCal garage like originally expected. Information for seller posted below View attachment 10742View attachment 10743View attachment 10744View attachment 10745
I believe they’re physical caps and not just some stick on Pep Boys specials. But I did ask and will keep you postedChris are these tape on caps or actual replacements to the Exterior Rearview Mirror top half?
No not that I know of. Check your i30N Part Number against the Veloster Part Numbers and you'll know for sure.
Yeah I don’t quite understand it. He commented they have 500 of them ready to ship on the post. And mentioned to place orders via PM But won’t return my inquiries or even answer comments on the post.Not good response rate from a retailer for this part.Might possibly be good reason to stay away.
. Does he accept PayPal thru Facebook or some other form of payment?
Well I was hoping he would direct me to an eBay store or maybe a personal website. But still no news.. I’m not 100% a fan of the design anyway. I’m leaning more towards what you posted before the carbon ones. But I figured I’d share these with y’allNo way would I do business with someone who wants you to order by PM. PayPal, eBay maybe but not thru a PM.Certainly doesn't sound very reputable.
![]()
Would it be possible for you to send me the direct Facebook link of these Mirror caps?Well I was hoping he would direct me to an eBay store or maybe a personal website. But still no news.. I’m not 100% a fan of the design anyway. I’m leaning more towards what you posted before the carbon ones. But I figured I’d share these with y’all
Sadly I cannot because he has it listed in a private group. But if you ask to join Veloster Parts to Buy, Sell or Trade you’ll get added almost immediately then just search for mirror caps and they pop upWould it be possible for you to send me the direct Facebook link of these Mirror caps?