• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30N wing mirror fix

Shoulders181

May 17, 2020
Australia
Hi,
My drivers side wing mirror has split at the crease by reversing into a brick pillar. The automatic in and out still works when I lock my car and from the driver door button. The mirror glass is untouched. However the case and indicator plastic glass has snapped. I had a quote for a replacement from Richmond Hyundai farlington for £895 and then £250 for labour. Is there anything I can do to fix or replace for less? Obviously I want OEM. Thank you in advance!!!
Thats gotta hurt??

Andrew Fuller

Mar 14, 2018
Essex
Hi Shoulders181,

Have a look on Ebay under i30N or N-Line for cars being scapped.

I found a damaged N-Line and managed to purchase the mirrors for £150 each side.

Sorry, but I won't sell these on as I have an I30n and my wife has the N-Line, so got these just incase either of us need one.

As you say, Dealers are charging a fortune for a replacement unit. I also got quoted the same as you, but these do not come painted, so that also needs to be added on.

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO