• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i30 N I30n PPF cover rear arch

Thanks for all the replies Emma, really appreciate it.

Couldn't see any other posts about this so thanks!

What's your speakers like, mine only starts to get louder at like half volume...

The search function is hit and miss, it takes a bit of digging about sometimes. I’ve just been here too long 😂 Those bits will just help with the stone chips, worth keeping them there.

For me the speakers are ok, they’re better than my pre-FL, but I’m not fussy about them. I find them really bad for phone calls though. The sound is one of the things people have always complained about pre and post FL. It’s a shame they don’t offer the Bose with the i30N like they do the i20N.

Thanks for all the replies Emma, really appreciate it.

Couldn't see any other posts about this so thanks!

What's your speakers like, mine only starts to get louder at like half volume...
The regular software updates for the infotainment system makes myriad changes to the sound quality. What version are you on?

I particularly find the speakers much better than the pre FL, although they are still not up to par. My old Astra J from 2010 had a better sound system.