• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i30 N, Ioniq 5 N, i20 N, Veloster N and Kona N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

I30N Car Insurance

There's a lot of variables that go into an insurance quote... Age... driving experience... Where do you live.... Is the car usually garaged at night.. Previous no claims discount... Fixed penalty points.. etc. etc.... On that basis.. it's very unlikely that any two owners on here will be paying the same.
Just renewed mine.... Being an old git... No penalty points at present... Reasonably crime free area... and garaged... £219 with Aviva.

Esure is cheapest for me at £298, followed by Liverpool Victoria (my current insurer for my ST 3) at £307.

My ST 3 is currently insured at £560. It's modified but still, massive difference! Lets hope that chancers don't start stealing the N and push the prices up...

Working for insurance it is the most BS thing ever however any questions I can always help, as I work for about 20 insurance companies, however for me it's about £1000 with 0 years NCD and having the license for 10 months .... Ha.... Oh and I'm with Direct line

Mine was just over £300 with Hastings; needed business use which puts it up abit and although I'm clinging to my 20's (just) I've only got about 4 years NCD. And wow, @Noose I remember those days :eek:

Mine was just over £300 with Hastings; needed business use which puts it up abit and although I'm clinging to my 20's (just) I've only got about 4 years NCD. And wow, @Noose I remember those days :eek:
Yea everyone starts here although I have sold people insurance for well over £4000 for just a bog standard ford focus... So at least for what I've got so far it's not bad and f**k getting a black box especially in a i30N... Haha

Reactions: southGeo
*Cough* £1600 with black box or £2400 without... Paying 1800 with a blackbox on a 1.2 2007 Renault Clio... Only 19 though

After driving for a month, I just received my official N bill for the time frame 9 May - 31 Dec - €585. Not bad.

The next day, I received my updated policy for my 2008 Mercedes E200 wagon - all my discounts are only applied to the primary vehicle, so I knew it would go up. <Shock> €2200. Ouch! I don't know if it is really worth keeping that bad.

Reactions: padigree
Just swopped my insurance from my previous car, ford grand c-max (don't laugh), my insurance has gone up by 16p yes that's right 16 whole pence

Reactions: paul-h
Just swopped my insurance from my previous car, ford grand c-max (don't laugh), my insurance has gone up by 16p yes that's right 16 whole pence

When you where getting quotes, you forgot to put in the 'N' when putting Hyundai I30N didn't you.....:p

When you where getting quotes, you forgot to put in the 'N' when putting Hyundai I30N didn't you.....:p
I've just changed it after the 7 days free insurance ran out, so total was £280.16p, I did a compare check b4 buying the car and lowest was around the price I paid for the c max.

Reactions: Crocoman