• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i20N wheel compatibility

Guys, what ET and rim size have you ordered?

I would like to buy: https://www.ozracing.com/alloy-wheels/oz-racing/i-tech/formula-hlt-5h
18x8. ET45 5x114,3. Not sure if they fit.
It will be almost completely flush. Nhancedperformance UK quotes on their spacers page for the i20N

"Whilst we have a number of different sizes available, we STRONGLY advise 15mm Wheel Spacers for the i20N running 7.5/8J alloy wheels for the perfect fitment! " (https://www.nhancedperformance.co.uk/wheel-spacers-4-2632-c.asp)

So your 14.4mm would be perfect. honestly thinking of doing the same. Why not have a lighter, wider wheel which has sexier fitment. Sorry to bump

Reactions: Touge
Thanks for the compliments, just wanted to update with the fitment.

They do poke a bit. I don't want to roll the fenders so I'll look into another solution. But 18x8 ET 45 DOES POKE OUT of the front AND REAR quarter panels! By calculation they shouldn't, I swapped the stock tires, meaning the Pirelly HN original tires do fit on 18x8 wheels, but it is out of the car just barely. Illegal in some countries, and I think it looks messy.

I'll most likely put on that fender trim (not sure how else to call it) that a 2016 Peugeot 208 GTI has, paint match it performance blue, and the wheels, centerlock cap, and tires will be perfectly flush with the fenders and body then. No poking out of the car's dimensions.

It's out of the quarter panel by a hair, but it is visible..
The pictures are too big and resizing them doesn't help, if anyone has any ideas or advice (including how to keep these wheels on the car without it poking out) it would be greatly appreci ated.

Thanks for the compliments, just wanted to update with the fitment.

They do poke a bit. I don't want to roll the fenders so I'll look into another solution. But 18x8 ET 45 DOES POKE OUT of the front AND REAR quarter panels! By calculation they shouldn't, I swapped the stock tires, meaning the Pirelly HN original tires do fit on 18x8 wheels, but it is out of the car just barely. Illegal in some countries, and I think it looks messy.

I'll most likely put on that fender trim (not sure how else to call it) that a 2016 Peugeot 208 GTI has, paint match it performance blue, and the wheels, centerlock cap, and tires will be perfectly flush with the fenders and body then. No poking out of the car's dimensions.

It's out of the quarter panel by a hair, but it is visible..
The pictures are too big and resizing them doesn't help, if anyone has any ideas or advice (including how to keep these wheels on the car without it poking out) it would be greatly appreci ated.

Hi,

i am new to this forum as I purchased my I20n yesterday. It will be delivered in around 5 weeks.

I am already looking for wheels for next summer. I love OZ wheels (currently have the Ultraleggera on my Abarth Comp). I therefore checked the general operating permis (Allgemeinen Betriebserlaubnis, or ABE) for OZ wheels and although they are cleared to be fitted on the I20n, footnotes declare that the fenders may be rolled. This applies to all OZ wheels as they always have a ET48 or 45.

Hi,

i am new to this forum as I purchased my I20n yesterday. It will be delivered in around 5 weeks.

I am already looking for wheels for next summer. I love OZ wheels (currently have the Ultraleggera on my Abarth Comp). I therefore checked the general operating permis (Allgemeinen Betriebserlaubnis, or ABE) for OZ wheels and although they are cleared to be fitted on the I20n, footnotes declare that the fenders may be rolled. This applies to all OZ wheels as they always have a ET48 or 45.
I can't guarantee anything of course but can say I have not experienced any issue yet with ultraleggera 18x8 ET48. I think the design fits quite well with i20n BTW. To me it looks a lot better with more open rims (like ultraleggera) than the standard rims.

Reactions: Lux_driver
I can't guarantee anything of course but can say I have not experienced any issue yet with ultraleggera 18x8 ET48. I think the design fits quite well with i20n BTW. To me it looks a lot better with more open rims (like ultraleggera) than the standard rims.
Could you please post some pics? Thanks

Hi guys,

Did anyone try a 17' by any chance ?
Im looking for a more comfortable winter tyre setup and for slicks.

17x8 possibly, any ideas if it would work on the front brakes? And what et ?

And since waiting for the car delivery next Wednesday ... I though 'ok, lets buy also wheels for winter tires'

And I bought ...

proline-wheels-ux100-rim-grau-winterrim-alloy-rim-3-500x500.jpg

PROLINE UX100 anthrazit Horn poliert 8.0 x 18 (PCD 5/114,3 ET 40)

Does anyone know if 17” will fit over the brakes?
Havent got the car yet so cant see what the clearance is

Waiting for an answer on that as well, but seems like no one has tried yet.

Saw one guy on a FB group that has this setup, but he's also not responding in regards to the exact size.

Waiting for an answer on that as well, but seems like no one has tried yet.

Saw one guy on a FB group that has this setup, but he's also not responding in regards to the exact size.

just found this pic. Looking at that clearance im not too confident a 17 would fit.
Ill have to do a measure up when the car comes to know for sure

Attachments

• E961B7EC-A2E2-4F8C-A430-72A3A7883FCD.jpeg
    E961B7EC-A2E2-4F8C-A430-72A3A7883FCD.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 120
Guys we had the first check of OZ SUPERTOURISMO LM wheels vs PROLINE UX100 ... OZ wheels -1.2kgr each! So significantly less load on the suspension ... For the moment tomorrow we will fit PROLINEs on winter tires and next April OZ with ... Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 :) ... I will keep at stock the Pirelli HN

Reactions: Toxic