• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

i20N - Reviews, General Discussion & Info

Hummm now that im seeing it in red i dont know anymore if it suits, i think my mind is made up since the moment i saw the first vids of the car, performance blue with black roof also is something here in Valencia is rare to find so at the end will be exlcusive and unike color, come on hyundai release this car.

Reactions: Jepper
come on hyundai release this car.

think it will be another month or so before we see any movement in the car hitting the dealerships. I was told by CS (UK) and a local dealership, that some form of update was happening this month, Dealerships would take preorders in May and arrivals would start sometime in June.

Reactions: Jepper
I think it is encouraging that we are beginning to see the first few clips and pictures not comming from hyundai and journalists. Maybe coworkers or similar in Turkey, I don't know. Something seems to be happening at least. Also if something needs to be ironed out better they do it now and not after delivery.
I'm super impatient myself btw having waited since forever.

Reactions: GutZZ and Toxic
Just a quick note in case some haven't noticed that Admin have added a more specific i20N section now to the forum. Therefore this one "catch all" thread can now be kept just for News, Rumours, Release Dates etc.

If you planning on asking a specific question that you think relates better to the catogories below then please start a new thread (or add to an existing one if it already exists) in the relevant place.

NONION.JPG

(and yes, we know there is a typo......:p)

Just a quick note in case some haven't noticed that Admin have added a more specific i20N section now to the forum. Therefore this one "catch all" thread can now be kept just for News, Rumours, Release Dates etc.

If you planning on asking a specific question that you think relates better to the catogories below then please start a new thread (or add to an existing one if it already exists) in the relevant place.

View attachment 16759

(and yes, we know there is a typo......:p)

Ah thanks for the info, i tought the recent posts were deleted!

So a new N day 27th April will release some news about N models:

The company will use N Day as a platform for sharing the N brand high-performance philosophy, introduce the new brand claim, make news about upcoming N models, and talk about its future e-performance direction. This part will be presented by Thomas Schemera, Executive Vice President and Head of Customer Experience Division.

Sounds like they will launch news about the i20N, i30N and Kona N possibly

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets hope the N-Day video gives us some clear info on availability and prices of the i20N.

Set your reminders now!

Reactions: BjoernV
In Switzerland demo cars in June and deliveries around end of Aug early Sep. I have pre-order mine in performance blue black roof ... They push the Luxury Pack with a price of 33,900CHF, excellent pricing in Schweiz!

Interesting that there is no red trim on the i20N in this video:

and again here:

They might mention it, but I am lost without a translation!

Interesting that there is no red trim on the i20N in this video:

and again here:

They might mention it, but I am lost without a translation!
Red pinstripe is not on the i20N just like it’s never been on the red i30N for years.

New i20N video. it is in english.

looks like this Youtube channel released the video before Hyundai N Worldwide did.

enjoy

Reactions: R Veloster N
Any ideas when the i-20N prices and specs are being released? I'm not sure what Hyundai are playing at but it should have been March, then April, then May. Anybody got any clues 🥴 ?

I think it's held back in some countries because it's consumption values (fuel and co2) have not yes been formalised. In other countries it's available for sale now.
I'm unable to order and quite impatient by now. I wish they get these values sorted ASAP (they might rely on authorities doing some work so they might be ones needing to hurry up).

Above is my guessing. I think this is quite plausible though.

Reactions: icarus
I think it's held back in some countries because it's consumption values (fuel and co2) have not yes been formalised. In other countries it's available for sale now.
I'm unable to order and quite impatient by now. I wish they get these values sorted ASAP (they might rely on authorities doing some work so they might be ones needing to hurry up).

Above is my guessing. I think this is quite plausible though.
What are the consumption figures and RRP prices where its on sale? Like you Im getting impatient. Need a car wont be waiting much longer.